Former PWE Community Team Lead
GodisaGeek invited me on their show to do a video walkthrough of Season 7.

Link to the video.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 2
11-19-2012, 11:30 AM
Heres what you didn't mention during the spin;
  • No loot drops during STF's
  • The time it takes for each project to finish
  • That each desired piece of gear is a time-gated project
  • That it costs dilithium to get the item you want
  • The total lowest estimated time it takes to T5 (2 months it has been rumoured)

You also didn't say how excited you think players should feel at staring at countdown timers.

Unless you ditch the rep system and bring back the old system (with a tweaked drop rate) then I won't be reinstalling the game. Of course I will keep checking the forums for any changes that might go in a direction I would prefer.
Empire Veteran
# 3
11-19-2012, 11:38 AM
I am still voting with how I choose to spend my time and my money. Cryptic, your content is great but these loot boxes and gated content is for the looney birds.

Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
Captain
# 4
11-19-2012, 11:40 AM
Projects to unlock gear is fine. But should not cost Dilithium to do so. And such projects should unlock ALL variants of said items. It's stupid to have to run a project to unlock the Mark X Deflector, another project for the Mark XI Deflector etc.

Why can't you just add an "umbrella project" that encompasses all versions of the "Omega Deflector", "MACO Deflector" and "Klingon Honor Guard Deflector". Why I ask? Well we know why... You WANT to timegate everything behind stupid pre-determined grinds that YOU have determined. I'm not asking for instant gratification. But atleast let US choose when we want the items. Don't force us on a timegated project that provides the reward "over time".
Career Officer
# 5
11-19-2012, 11:43 AM
Please, whatever you do next time. Never let Brandon near a microphone to explain stuff......

Last edited by darkenzedd; 11-19-2012 at 01:25 PM.
Captain
# 6
11-19-2012, 12:05 PM
lol at loading screen.He said "just a second" then it crashed.Rage quit would have been funny as hell