Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121026a.24

General:
  • The proper contact portrait will now be displayed when turning in New Romulus missions via the Hail button.
  • The Vesta's Graviton Shield FX will now display properly on the nacelles.
  • Fixed minor typos in Steamrunner Rewardpack descriptions.
  • Updated Fleet Action rewards:
    • They now grant 480 Dilithium for space and 640 Dilithium for ground.
  • Updated the T5 Steamrunner base stats.
    • All base stats, HP, Shields, etc., were increased to T5 levels, including Shield Modifier.
  • Added Dilithium ore to STF mission rewards.
  • Private queues are currently disabled for both PvE and PvP.
Empire Veteran
# 2
11-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121026a.24

General:
    • All base stats, HP, Shields, etc., were increased to T5 levels, including Shield Modifier.
Good to know those fixes are on the way.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-14-2012, 05:45 PM
Quote:
ST.25.20121026a.24

General:
  • The proper contact portrait will now be displayed when turning in New Romulus missions via the Hail button.
Is this related to the bugs that prevent said private queues from displaying the correct number of players unless you changed instances?
Lieutenant
# 4
11-14-2012, 05:53 PM
Quote:
ST.25.20121026a.24

General:[list]*]Updated Fleet Action rewards:
Wait. You mean your reducing them from 1440?
Career Officer
# 5
11-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Well better than nothing.

But you guys really should restore the full amount, after all there is no EDCs or Salvage to convert to extra Dilithium anymore. (Except the 5 BNP for 1000 DL).

Do the right thing and give players the option of to choose how they want to play. Do they want to do Fleet Actions or do they want to do STFs or maybe alternate to keep the game fresh and fun.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!
Expansion 2 - Delta Rising: Welcome to Tier 6, where everything is now obsolete. Have fun with the new Crafting!
Captain
# 6
11-14-2012, 06:10 PM
Quote:
ST.25.20121026a.24

General:
What other "fixes" are going in this patch? The complete removal of Dilithium from the "Explore 3 systems" daily(s) ? Sorry, but after the ridiculous BLUNDER perpetuated on the STO community by the STO devs (mostly Mr Stahl), I have a hard time seeing anything GOOD come out of Season 7. My cynicism is at an all-time high.

I'm with Azurian on this. A better line-up is this:

Normal STFs: 720 Dil
Elite STFs: 1440 Dil
Fleet Actions: 1440 Dil (BOTH ground and space)

If you want, you could give Fleet Actions the same 60 min cooldown that STFs currently have. Preferrably i'd like to see STF cooldowns REDUCED to 30 min, but we're not in a "perfect world".

I really HATE the decision to reward Ground Fleet Actions, higher than Space Fleet Actions. There are a great many (myself included), who refuse to run Ground content, due to the lackluster "Ground Combat".

Last edited by meurik; 11-14-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Career Officer
# 7
11-14-2012, 06:19 PM
Quote:
ST.25.20121026a.24
Private queues are currently disabled for both PvE and PvP.
Uh, is there any explanation for this?
Career Officer
# 8
11-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:
    • They now grant 480 Dilithium for space and 640 Dilithium for ground. NO Just NO.. leave it at 1440 as they are a grind already with the cooldown and take the equal time to warent the proper amount.
  • Added Dilithium ore to STF mission rewards. Thank you for adding at least the ore back onto STF's. There was no reason to remove them in the first place.
Please add for all missions at least a reward of 100 ore for those that are new and old that still would like to rerun the missions. This would allow people to still earn dilithium without being forced to run the stf's and fleet actions.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.

Last edited by th3xr34p3r; 11-14-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Career Officer
# 9
11-14-2012, 06:24 PM
the Disabling the private PVE queues is gonna suck.. I do hope you all get that fixed asap. I rather enjoy playing my KDF character with my Federation friends/fleet. Seems I won't be able to for a while now
--------------------
Arika, Particle Physicist that stole the ship.
Original Signup date: August 4, 2008
LTS since Pre-Order
Captain
# 10
11-14-2012, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3xr34p3r View Post
[/list] Please add for all missions at least a reward of 100 ore for those that are new and old that still would like to rerun the missions. This would allow people to still earn dilithium without being forced to run the stf's and fleet actions.
THIS, a hundred times over.

I have no need to "Replay" any of the Episodic content, just to get gear that I have since LONG abandoned in favor of BETTER gear. But if you were to add a small Dilithium reward (even if it's only 50-100), I may be inclined to run a few of the funner episodes. And it works out nicely for new players, or alt characters, to gain Dilithium over the course of regular activities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepwe View Post
Uh, is there any explanation for this?
You mean, besides the fact that the new PVE Queue window, doesn't allow players to filter Public/Private queues? Or the fact that Private queues have been broken since S7 launched.