Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
I'd like to ask if you know anything about this, I put an item to sell and does not appear in the list, it does not matter as look, and I'm talking about an object that there are only 2 sale.

I think this problem had been fixed, but apparently not.

And before sending a ticket I want to ensure that this problem is known or not.

A greeting.
Empire Veteran
# 2
08-20-2012, 10:33 AM
The exchange search engine is broken. Be sure to specify what type of item you are looking for, or use some other filter. If you use all, all, all - you won't always see everything.
Lieutenant
# 3
08-21-2012, 07:47 AM
Thanks for the reply, I assumed that the problem persists, I guess a year of these cryptic will solve ...

A greeting.
Ensign
# 4
08-24-2012, 01:39 PM
Ran into this problem this week. Cant sale anything because it will not show up in the exchange search.
Ensign
# 5
11-17-2012, 10:17 AM
The Exchange being broken for so long is extremely frustrating and embarrassing.

Why can't they do something to fix it?
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
11-17-2012, 10:31 AM
You just have to make sure you narrow down you're search as much as possible, and even then sometimes the exchange lags if there are a lot of people using it. The other night for example I sold over 500 duty officers no problems, then a bunch of people came on and it started lagging and not showing them right away, it's just one of those things.