Lt. Commander
# 1 Improvements for season 7
11-22-2012, 02:00 PM
I like almost everything about season 7, but it can always use some improvements.

My main issue is with the Tholian red alerts. There should be a countdown timer for the Tholian fleet to reset, and it shouldn't take 30 minutes for an instance that it's takes less than 5 minutes to complete in its current form. Next is there is too few instances for this mission. It is damn near impossible to find an instance that hasn't already been completed as soon as you get there.

On a side note, has anyone else had a problem with their set abilities (i.e. heavy graviton beam, assimilated tractor beam, etc.) falling off the ability tray every time they switch maps? I've submitted two bug reports and submitted a thread in the bug report forums, but not many other people seem to have this problem.
Rihannsu
# 2
11-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Its like the Borg red alerts, you're not supposed to know when the next one comes. Having a coundown on it would defeat the entire purpose of the event. The only thing wrong with it is the same thing that's wrong with the Borg alerts: the red button popping up when the instance is complete and people are leaving.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-22-2012, 04:19 PM
So it's like the Borg Red Alerts, but it also has the red battle markers dotted around the maps like the deep space encounters? WTF? How the hell is that supposed to work properly, and since I sat there in the map and waited for 30 minutes for the next wave to show up (yes, it's a 30 minute reset) I've also noticed that even after the wave is destroyed, the damn mission I picked up from the Romulans won't update to reflect the completion of my mission objectives.