Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Republic Veteran
Despite having inventory space and the proper currency in the correct amounts, I haven't been able to purchase the new scarf, any of the new jackets, or the new weapons.

I was able to buy a food item, but for hopefully obvious reasons I don't want to try and buy anything I don't want.

I also made an in game bug report.
Career Officer
# 2
12-06-2012, 09:43 PM
This happened to me too.

Open your inventory. Do you have an overflow bag at the bottom? Do you have any holiday commodities there? You need to get them into your normal inventory before the vendor will follow through with the transaction. I believe the vendor adds your quantities in normal inventory + overflow bag to show you eligible items but will only be successful if all the commodities are in your normal inventory. Let us know if that helps.
Republic Veteran
# 3
12-07-2012, 12:40 AM
That was it! I'm usually very careful to not hit overflow, I guess I just missed it. Still strange, the food item I purchased used the item I had in overflow, and even without that 1 item I had more then enough to buy the items.

Thanks for the help!
Ensign
# 4
12-07-2012, 10:23 AM
I was having this same problem, then I discovered I had some of the winter commodities in my overflow bag. Once I moved them to my regular inventory, I was able to make purchases again.