Captain
# 1 REALLY Devs, REALLY?!
03-07-2014, 05:27 PM
http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/y...g?t=1394241923

*picture taken from "Blood of the Empire" mission

This has been like this For HOW LONG now, and it has yet to be fixed. not only that, it is using the old layout for the Great Hall. This is PAthetic and REALLY needs to be fixed. What could be an awesome mission is ruined by going into this mess.

Last edited by mewmaster101; 03-07-2014 at 05:34 PM.
Captain
# 2
03-07-2014, 07:02 PM
Yeah, that needs fixing ASAP.

They even modified that mission for Legacy of Romulus, but they didn't bother to fix that bug.
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Commander
# 3
03-07-2014, 08:09 PM
It's been that way for at least 18 months iirc..... This should have been fixed waaaaaaay before anyone even considered fixing the Rom uniform pallettes...

Unacceptable.

Wanted: 200,000 Dilithium Special Feature Projects for Romulan skinned Fleet Holdings.
Empire Veteran
# 4
03-08-2014, 04:13 AM
At their current rate of bug fixing the should get to it by about season 17.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
03-08-2014, 04:53 AM
Yeah, I agree, the neglection of this issue is getting ridiculous. It's especially important because it is on one of the strating leveling missions.
They let things like this get through for years and then wonder why the KDF population is low and why they have player retention issues. Well, it's things like these that hurt, Cryptic. A new player will come and see the entire floor missing on an entire map and he/she'll say - screw this low grade game, I'm outa' here. I can't fanthom why are you refusing to fix something like this for years.

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-16-2014, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Yeah, I agree, the neglection of this issue is getting ridiculous. It's especially important because it is on one of the strating leveling missions.
They let things like this get through for years and then wonder why the KDF population is low and why they have player retention issues. Well, it's things like these that hurt, Cryptic. A new player will come and see the entire floor missing on an entire map and he/she'll say - screw this low grade game, I'm outa' here. I can't fanthom why are you refusing to fix something like this for years.
Its simple, they hate the KDF, only future content it will see is if its a 3 faction cut and paste addition.
I use to do 100K DPS, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Your Ramming Speed III deals 242658 (243540) Kinetic Damage (Critical) to you.
Empire Veteran
# 7
03-16-2014, 09:20 PM
It's a common perception that they are refusing to fix it... but that implies that they can fix it.

The problem with that is, in bug fixing, if you haven't discovered the solution in the first place (or the ones you've tried before have failed), what else can they do until they discover it? Not to mention all the priorities and shifting orders and such...

So some of the hatred is needless imo (some, I know, not all of it)

And hate? Ha, if they really hated the KDF, they'd have removed the faction long ago
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Empire Veteran
# 8
03-17-2014, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
And hate? Ha, if they really hated the KDF, they'd have removed the faction long ago
i have no doubt they would if they could.

HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Captain
# 9
03-17-2014, 03:20 AM
Agreed. Absolutely ridiculous. It's been like that for AGES and instead they waste time on introducing a new grind event. Damn it Cryptic/PWE.
Career Officer
# 10
03-17-2014, 06:04 AM
I do not believe the developers of content and the QA testers are the same people. But if you want something to amuse yourself with.

http://trenchescomic.com/tales/post/...rother-mean-it