Empire Veteran
# 1 totally disappointed
11-15-2012, 01:42 PM
pve/pvp queue system bugged, so PW disabled it

fleet action bugged: tried many times, every time I engage one the system force me to quit the mission

borg to much strong: even a maco mkII shield + several buff are like butter at the sun

LAG, LAG, and LAG again...

grinding EC is being very difficult

Advancing in this game is now a job... I do not pay a recurring subscription to work on STO... I pay to have fun... No fun? no money... I will find a new game.
Commander
Commander
# 3
11-15-2012, 01:47 PM
Grtiggy, Can you not say that !!!.
Ensign
# 4
11-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurialo View Post
pve/pvp queue system bugged, so PW disabled it

fleet action bugged: tried many times, every time I engage one the system force me to quit the mission

borg to much strong: even a maco mkII shield + several buff are like butter at the sun

grinding EC is being very difficult

Advancing in this game is now a job... I do not pay a recurring subscription to work on STO... I pay to have fun... No fun? no money... I will find a new game.
Last two cure space I've tried to do have been pitiful. If some noob kills a cube too early you might as well hang it up, no chance. They take the kang down in 20 seconds.
Captain
# 5
11-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurialo View Post
pve/pvp queue system bugged, so PW disabled it Temp disabled due to a major exploit to get 1440dil every 2 minutes or so

borg to much strong: even a maco mkII shield + several buff are like butter at the sun They have not done anything new to the Borg, still the same as they were last week according to the devs

grinding EC is being very difficult Just do the Tour for an hour and earn 1.8mil+, that should last you a while

10 character
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html
Captain
# 6
11-15-2012, 03:05 PM
If you're disappointed, don't forget you can always write a metacritic review.
Commander
# 7
11-15-2012, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpenfold View Post
Grtiggy, Can you not say that !!!.
its obligatory for a reason :-P
"...just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that." - Dan Stahl
Ensign
# 8
11-15-2012, 03:57 PM
There is actually a change to the borg, not sure how you haven't noticed. The devs are in denial and don't realize they've made a change, but some global changes in the way npcs target have unintentionally effected the borg drastically.
Ensign
# 9
11-15-2012, 06:22 PM
The whole no change to the borg thing is an outright lie, and pretty insulting to the playerbase to say so.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
11-15-2012, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgygringo View Post
The whole no change to the borg thing is an outright lie, and pretty insulting to the playerbase to say so.
It's also insulting to make unproved statements without concrete evidence.