Rihannsu
# 21
11-17-2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
i do agree to a point but its not like it was before season 7
im not seeing that either. while i did not do a headcount before season 7 i did a quick fly around and the big zones and the number of people look pretty good, if not better to the last time i checked. ESD had about 800 people and there are not even any missions there.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 22
11-17-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
im not seeing that either. while i did not do a headcount before season 7 i did a quick fly around and the big zones and the number of people look pretty good to the last time i checked.
i do zone counts
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Rihannsu
# 23
11-17-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
i do zone counts
so do i. not done one in a while i'll admit but i do them too.

Rihannsu
# 24
11-17-2012, 01:00 PM
you also have to remember as well, as they add more maps and missions the potential number of zones in play increases.

the total number of people the game attracts is probably not going to suddenly rise (unless they add something ground breaking like a new factions etc), so you are splitting the total number of people over an increasing number of zones, mission maps and instances.

Career Officer
# 25
11-17-2012, 01:05 PM
i seen in a post the other day talking when season 7 hit they where able to log on stay on server was stayble come on you mean to tell me in all most 3 year they finely fix the server i think not ppl just didnt care for this season and you can tell that most have mostly likely giveing up on this game the past 2 season have not been the hit cryptic makes them out to be
Quote:
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Lieutenant
# 26
11-17-2012, 01:09 PM
For the record: anyone other than Cryptic that claims to have any idea what the playerbase is, is talking out of their rear. And that applies equally to those saying it is large or small.
Rihannsu
# 27
11-17-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
i seen in a post the other day talking when season 7 hit they where able to log on stay on server was stayble come on you mean to tell me in all most 3 year they finely fix the server i think not ppl just didnt care for this season and you can tell that most have mostly likely giveing up on this game the past 2 season have not been the hit cryptic makes them out to be
maybe, maybe not. the sever is technically able to handle the number of people. it's the little hidden glitches and calibrations that get in the way that cause the problem. we've had stable seasons before, and we've had complete disasters. we've had stable FE launches and we've had disasters.

if you think everyone has quit then fine. clearly the near 2000 people i found in about 5 mins of zone hoping have not. im sure come season 8, 9 and 10 we'll be having the same roundabout discussion, just like ive had this conversation in previous seasons.

Career Officer
# 28
11-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Quote:
maybe, maybe not. the sever is technically able to handle the number of people. it's the little hidden glitches and calibrations that get in the way that cause the problem. we've had stable seasons before, and we've had complete disasters. we've had stable FE launches and we've had disasters.

if you think everyone has quit then fine. clearly the near 2000 people i found in about 5 mins of zone hoping have not. im sure come season 8, 9 and 10 we'll be having the same roundabout discussion, just like ive had this conversation in previous seasons.
well i dont recall it beening stayble i recall ups and downs a season or FS that almost saying foundry was stayble every season sinve it hit its gose down every season we come to expect it now

and also 2000 ppl not a big number in a mmo that most of the hole planet can get on again this my 2 dilithium and sorry if you found that much for when i made my post about zone count i had just log on the game went from NR to ESD
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by daan2006; 11-17-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Rihannsu
# 29
11-17-2012, 01:18 PM
Quote:
well i dont recall it been stayble i recall ups and downs season or FS

and also 2000 ppl not a big number in a mmo that most of the hole planet can get on again this my 2 dilithium and sorry if you found that much for when i made my post about zone count i had just log on the game went from NE to ESD
yes there have been stable seasons.

did i say there are 2000 people in game? i said i found 2000 people from the zones i jumped around in from 5 mins.

i have no idea how many people are in the whole game, as i cant check every map, instance and mission. but from when ive gone quick zone hops before the numbers look good compared to the past. which is the point. if there is some massive rage quit as the forums would have us believe, im not seeing it.

Career Officer
# 30
11-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Quote:
yes there have been stable seasons.

did i say there are 2000 people in game? i said i found 2000 people from the zones i jumped around in from 5 mins.

i have no idea how many people are in the whole game, as i cant check every map, instance and mission. but from when ive gone quick zone hops before the numbers look good compared to the past.
what zone was that screen or didnt happen
Quote:
Quote: