Ensign
The STO storyline seems to be out of order. (For you people that haven't played this game yet, don't let me spoil it ) You aren't supposed to find out that the Iconians irritated the Undine until the last Undine Front mission. Yet, when you finish the Reman featured series and you talk to the admiral, she talks about the Iconians basically irritated the Undine and the Undine are causing havoc (I played this game before with someone else, so I know what the storyline was). Did I miss something while I was playing this game?

This is a fun game and I love it, it's just that detail had sent me to search the void for answers.
Career Officer
# 2
11-20-2012, 02:55 PM
The Reman feature series was done after the main storyline missions and was slotted in when they went for 'fronts' on the missions. The result is the disjointedness you see now.
Ensign
# 3
11-20-2012, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirlettia View Post
The Reman feature series was done after the main storyline missions and was slotted in when they went for 'fronts' on the missions. The result is the disjointedness you see now.
I realize that, but the order they make you do the mission when you are trying to rank up just seems off in that way.
Quote:
I frown on discrimination, so don't go making fun of that stuff.