Ensign
# 21
11-17-2012, 12:30 PM
I first had it installed 'non-steam'. When is saw this ship, is installed it with steam. I tryed to get the cd key, but when i try to find it, it is gone. I right click it, and then i get the drop down menu with propeties and local content. I cant find cd key in there.
Captain
# 22
11-17-2012, 01:57 PM
I did the same. What worked for me was the following.

1.Start to redownload with steam
2. Pause the download
3. Right Click on the download and select CD key
4. Copy CD Key to clipboard
5. Log into my Perfect World Account --> Redeem Key
6. Redeem Key
7. Uninstall Steam
8. Enjoy the Steamrunner! :-)

Hope this helps.
Ensign
# 23
11-17-2012, 11:29 PM
why doesnt anyone listen?
I CANT SEE THE CD KEY BUTTON!!!!
it vanished when i reinstalled sto by steam.
And in the first place, i couldnt see it, because of an error.
But ok, ill try to do that.
Ensign
# 24
11-18-2012, 11:05 PM
so all of the previous awnsers didnt work. I have tried to contact steam support. The store is now saying that i didnt bought the pack.....
But my money is gone!
I hope steam support will know the awnser to this riddle.
Career Officer
# 25
11-18-2012, 11:54 PM
Is there a DLC option maybe its under there?

Frankly it doesnt help that your English isnt exactly too clear. Nothing against but it kind of makes me work to understand what should be my first language.

Okay so You had STO as a Non steam game shortcut under steam.

You then saw the steamrunner pack. Installed STO onto Steam and then bought the steam runner? Or did you do it the other way around?

Either way you should have gotten an email as a confirmation receipt. If I recall correctly there should be a code on that. Did you try that one?
Captain
# 26
11-19-2012, 12:38 AM
If you bought it, you will have a confirmation email. And they should be able to sort it out for you.

Make sure the steam account you are logged in on, and the one you purchased with are the same. Or it won't let you use the stuff.
Ensign
# 27
11-20-2012, 09:15 AM
I only got a mail with a payment comfirm form the bank. And yes, somrik, thats how i did it. First the non steam, then with steam.
And under dlc there is nothing. Just nothin.

Last edited by mrschmits; 11-20-2012 at 10:56 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-20-2012, 11:34 AM
I have tried to contact steam support. The store is now saying that i didnt bought the pack.

well there's the explainatiun

step one - buy it

step two - make sure you bought it

step three- evberything else stated
Ensign
# 29
11-20-2012, 11:00 PM
i know that, and that is the probleme. My money is gone. I did pay for it. But no confirm at all from steam. Just from my bank saying: $20 pay to steam.
I cant get contact with steam support. They just wont respond. Iam really staring to hate steam.
Career Officer
# 30
11-21-2012, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by somrik View Post
Is there a DLC option maybe its under there?

Frankly it doesnt help that your English isnt exactly too clear. Nothing against but it kind of makes me work to understand what should be my first language.

Okay so You had STO as a Non steam game shortcut under steam.

You then saw the steamrunner pack. Installed STO onto Steam and then bought the steam runner? Or did you do it the other way around?

Either way you should have gotten an email as a confirmation receipt. If I recall correctly there should be a code on that. Did you try that one?
No, it's not really a DLC. He's trying to right-click/CD key on his non-Steam STO which he added as a non-Steam game.

The email he gets won't contain the code. You need to log into Steam, view the steam version of STO, right-click on that to see the CD key.

Right-click on the steam version of STO and you see "Play Game, View CD Key, Manage game account/etc". Do it his way on the non-steam game shortcut and he sees "Launch..., Delete shortcut/etc."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc10b View Post
If you bought it, you will have a confirmation email. And they should be able to sort it out for you.

Make sure the steam account you are logged in on, and the one you purchased with are the same. Or it won't let you use the stuff.
Kinda. I or anyone on Steam can buy the pack, then 'give' the key to some other STO player. If Steam linked your SteamID to PWE, we wouldn't need to 'redeem' key.

PS If you have given your key away and regret it. Make a new Steam account, buy the pack and ... use the key ^-^.