Captain
# 1 Reman Shield and Rep
11-17-2012, 01:32 PM
So the Reman set has been given an upgrade, this is great news for those who use it.

I also noticed that when I logged in for S7 my Reman Datalogs had been converted to Rommie Marks. I was somewhat skeptical about this.

I was in the process of upgrading my pieces and managed to get to two pieces of Mk 12 Rare and was working toward getting the Very Rares.

Now that the Reman Datalogs are gone (as well as the engineering, science and tactical doff options to get them.) I was wondering how I'm supposed to get my complete set.

Cheers for the input. :-)
Lieutenant
# 2
11-17-2012, 01:39 PM
from the looks of it, you will be able to get it by spending 3 months waiting while doing the projects, and spending around 5 mill EC and roughly 300K dilithium total.

ya know...thats FAR better then taking a weeks worth of data log grinding and another couple days of Doff missions.

stupid developers. I got some advice for ya! IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON"T FREEKING FIX IT!!!!
Captain
# 3
11-17-2012, 01:51 PM
Not for me, I spent millions in EC for Fabrication Doffs and had ground a significant amount of data logs.....

I knew about Omega Marks, just wish this would have been mentioned. Oh well.