Empire Veteran
Are the Scorpion Fighters in the Reputation System permanent new options for Carrier hangers or only a limited use consumable?

If they are only limited use consumables why would anyone grind for them and pay 10k in Dilithium for an item that they can earn for free replaying the Romulan Featured Episode Series?
Rihannsu
# 2
11-30-2012, 11:38 AM
These are carrier items.
Career Officer
# 3
11-30-2012, 11:38 AM
No longer consumables, they are hanger pets.

But honestly, not sure what advantages the Scorpions have over current existing shuttle pets.
Empire Veteran
# 4
11-30-2012, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkarris View Post
These are carrier items.
This is good news,

I always wanted to see them has hanger options.
Empire Veteran
# 5
11-30-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
No longer consumables, they are hanger pets.

But honestly, not sure what advantages the Scorpions have over current existing shuttle pets.
Their Cloak will give them boosted Alpha Strikes, no other Hanger Figher can offer that.

So far for Carriers only the BOP and the ABOP can use the Alpha Strike out of Cloak
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
11-30-2012, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by errab View Post
Their Cloak will give them boosted Alpha Strikes, no other Hanger Figher can offer that.

So far for Carriers only the BOP and the ABOP can use the Alpha Strike out of Cloak
uh...scorp fighters dont have cloaks...do they?

ah well dishing out 6 plasma torps on top of my cutting beam, tetryon beams/turrets and quantum torp is awesome lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Captain
# 7
11-30-2012, 12:02 PM
Quote:

They don't cloak. They'll stack plasma dots pretty quickly but the seem to pop faster than to'duj, IMO.
Captain
# 8
11-30-2012, 12:09 PM
Do the advanced models carry the dual cannons that the adv peregrines/to'duj pack?
Empire Veteran
# 9
11-30-2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
uh...scorp fighters dont have cloaks...do they?

ah well dishing out 6 plasma torps on top of my cutting beam, tetryon beams/turrets and quantum torp is awesome lol
The Scorpion Fighters that we got has consumable devices did not cloak but the Scorpion fighters that we fight that are used by the Romulans AKA NPC ones did and I'm hoping that the new ones that are found in the Rep system would be able to also.

I know it's a lot of speculation on my part but there's got to be something worthwhile to them to make the grind to get them worth it.

If there's no difference between the free fighters that we get from the Vault and the ones that we have to grind out in the new rep system, then I'd just keep running the vault.

At least the ones that come from the vault can be used in addition to a Carriers full hanger compliment.

To be honest I've been away from my Vo?Quv for so long that I though all the Scorpion Fighters had the cloak
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
11-30-2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
The Scorpion Fighters that we got has consumable devices did not cloak but the Scorpion fighters that we fight that are used by the Romulans AKA NPC ones did and I'm hoping that the new ones that are found in the Rep system would be able to also.

I know it's a lot of speculation on my part but there's got to be something worthwhile to them to make the grind to get them worth it.

If there's no difference between the free fighters that we get from the Vault and the ones that we have to grind out in the new rep system, then I'd just keep running the vault.

At least the ones that come from the vault can be used in addition to a Carriers full hanger compliment.

To be honest I've been away from my Vo?Quv for so long that I though all the Scorpion Fighters had the cloak

oh yeah, i see what you mean now lol....the rep scorps cloacking would be really cool...especialyl when its a battle cloak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p