Career Officer
# 1 Fed Gorn + Maco Armor = bugged
11-14-2012, 06:47 AM
http://i.imagebanana.com/img/ar7cejd...1414594913.jpg

This is the Gorn Bridge Officer that you get as reward for Tier 4 Diplomacy

i've put a Mk XI MACO Armor on him, and as you can see he has the pants on but his upper body is the default.

Same with any other Armor visuals.

Would be damn Cool to have Gorn in full MACO outfit as a BOff, plz fix.
Career Officer
# 2
11-15-2012, 05:52 PM
As much as that appears to be a bug, that actually looks kind of cool! I saw someone running around with the Omega armour lower half complete with grenades, and a mirror-universe "sports bra" on the top, and it looked pretty boss.

I think this bug comes down to the fact that the Fed-only and KDF-only STF costumes were never meant to go on the opposing sides, and because Gorn have particular chest and head meshes, these probabbly conflict with the MACO chest armour mesh... or something.

But what would I know, i'm just a player.
Commander
# 3
11-16-2012, 07:57 AM
have you experimented much with swapping the uniforms and visual states.
I ask because I tested the maco MK XI on my two Orion diplomacy officers as well as my gorn and they worked correctly(on tribble two patches ago).

Also its possible your Gorn has studded in at the school of Kirk and is of the opinion that shirts are superfluous.
Captain
# 4
11-18-2012, 05:37 AM
Learn to appreciate your gorn in his sexy white vinyl pants.
Career Officer
# 5
11-18-2012, 07:35 AM
I laughed hard enough to wake my wife up... thanks lol
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Career Officer
# 6
11-18-2012, 09:00 PM
When I put the Federation Combat EVA suit on my gorn boff and enable the visuals, he shrinks down to the size of a normal human
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
11-18-2012, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
When I put the Federation Combat EVA suit on my gorn boff and enable the visuals, he shrinks down to the size of a normal human
rofl...i could see a bunch of assistants trying to stuff a gorn into the EV suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p