Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
I get a game crash whenever I try to attach Bridge officers to an email. I am attempting to mail a commissioned officer that I have trained EptS3 to my tac romulan. As soon as I drag and drop, the icon doesn't change and the game crashes when I release my mouse click on the box. Yes, I have reverified my game files.

Character: Voltron@VoltronBJ
Ensign
# 2
05-30-2013, 01:22 PM
I have same problem, when i pull officer to mail, client crash.
Career Officer
# 3
05-30-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voltronbj View Post
I get a game crash whenever I try to attach Bridge officers to an email. I am attempting to mail a commissioned officer that I have trained EptS3 to my tac romulan. As soon as I drag and drop, the icon doesn't change and the game crashes when I release my mouse click on the box. Yes, I have reverified my game files.

Character: Voltron@VoltronBJ
You can't mail commissioned officers, if I recall correctly. You need to trade them via a direct trade.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Career Officer
# 4
05-30-2013, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
You can't mail commissioned officers, if I recall correctly. You need to trade them via a direct trade.
Exactly. You can only mail, or place in the exchange, bridge officer candidates that haven't joined your crew yet. If they have been commissioned, then you need to find someone you can trust and trade it to them, then switch characters and have them trade it back to you.