Career Officer
# 1 Exploittttttttt
11-18-2012, 03:15 PM
FIX IT NOW ITS AN EXPLOIT

ALERT ALERT just wait this whole thread wil be removed in a few hours and it will be the same story all over again with the double shield exploit they will refuse to acknowledge it until some podcast like STOked or something else will cover it, only then they will believe us.

They treated us like that in the past and they will do it again.

- Exploit found by Players.
- Players will complain and post in forum.
- Cryptic will remove thread and won't believe/take it serious.
- PvP will be even more crippled for +1 year like with other Exploits.
- ^Back to start. (0.5% Proc per day for Dev's to look into it.)

If proc occurs, exploit will be fixed within 1 year.
Empire Veteran
# 2
11-18-2012, 03:44 PM
could you devs at least acknowledge that the new designated shuttle feature is giving people a universal commander station? and that your trying to fix it, or are at least going to disabling the designated shuttle until you do?

this was on tribble, it was posted about at length, how the hell was this allowed to go live? SERIOUSLY
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Commander
# 3
11-18-2012, 03:45 PM
If its just matter of proof I think the PVP community could provide Cryptic with Fraps recordings of some exploits... the question remains, will they react with forum bans and thread deletions or will they fix the stuff...

anyone see the irony in Borticus working for Cryptic now instead of doing stoked?

Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some pew pew PVP action!
Commander
# 4
11-18-2012, 03:48 PM
Please don't bash the devs. Clearly no one is to blame here. We'll just continue to work towards a resolution with forum posts and hopefully people who can replicate it are submitting bug reports.

I know it's easy to get carried away with the "but it was reported on tribble and made it live anyway". Resist the urge!

EDIT: MT-I know what you're speaking about, but the correct way to report it is to let me know about it via PM or to send in GM ticket. I know what exploit you're talking about because a fellow PvPer let me know about it via PM -- I escalated it, QA verified and now a fix is being implemented. /thread ~Brandon

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 11-18-2012 at 03:59 PM.
Rihannsu
# 5
11-18-2012, 03:58 PM
We care greatly about PvP, just not enough to worry about exploits. I mean this must mean more fun while pugging for all of you , right?

Voldi III reruns, are a bad joke. Get some QnA department worth the title.
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Captain
# 6
11-18-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
could you devs at least acknowledge that the new designated shuttle feature is giving people a universal commander station? and that your trying to fix it, or are at least going to disabling the designated shuttle until you do?

this was on tribble, it was posted about at length, how the hell was this allowed to go live? SERIOUSLY
I have the bug with my tact and the last time I used a Shuttle was a long time ago. So, is even bigger than a "shuttle feature" problem (Ive got it in another way). This bug is so simple to catch, that I am sure that a loooooot of players have it and they not even know it!

EDIT: MT-I know what you're speaking about, but the correct way to report it is to let me know about it via PM or to send in GM ticket. I know what exploit you're talking about because a fellow PvPer let me know about it via PM -- I escalated it, QA verified and now a fix is being implemented. /thread ~Brandon

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Closed Thread