Republic Veteran
So... I've tried running through The Cure, Infected... and from what I can tell, anyone I get teamed up with doesn't care about the optional objective anymore.

Does it not give anything at all now? That would kind of make things pointless.

Given that none of the teams would even try, I can't find out. If anyone would be kind enough to reply, I'd appreciate it.
Original Join Date: January 2010
Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
11-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarikun View Post
So... I've tried running through The Cure, Infected... and from what I can tell, anyone I get teamed up with doesn't care about the optional objective anymore.

Given that none of the teams would even try, I can't find out. If anyone would be kind enough to reply, I'd appreciate it.
simply because there really isnt much reason to go for the optional...at least on normal, where you only get like 4 extra omega marks, i havent run an elite yet to see if there was a difference because its been buffed to ungodly impossible rounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Captain
# 3
11-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarikun View Post

25% bonus marks: I still get mine in 90% of the pugs I play on elite. I personally think the elite optionals should drop a couple purple Mk XI items for the group to roll on as an incentive. (And Mk X for normal mode).

Last edited by xantris; 11-18-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 4
11-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Well yeah, I guess that is a reduced bonus there... huh.

I play on Elite pretty much exclusively (except on the new STF, where I promptly got my ass handed to me on Elite). Only 25% increased Marks? No drops at all?

>.>

What is Cryptic thinking?
Original Join Date: January 2010
Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)