Empire Veteran
# 11
11-20-2012, 02:59 AM
Just add some more reward (ex. consoles, weapons, engines, shields...)... Add them as a reward for optional.
Captain
# 12
11-20-2012, 03:53 AM
This game needs loot not only for stfs but for each mission in the PvE menu.Each should have something unique that way you can be sure people will play it over and over and not complain about the grind.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
11-20-2012, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jovoloro View Post
My idea is to add fluff to PvE combat Boss mobs to add the element of surprise when you kill it. Right now its Boom hes dead an I got marks which I don`t need, I don`t feel compelled to run stfs for dilithium or marks, I like the anticipation of drops that are unique.

POST HERE IF YOU AGREE !! or post your ideas, but lets keep from conversation about what cryptic has done that people don`t agree on, lets focus on what will help with the FUN FACTOR, which is why we play !!
I dont mind grinding STFs for Dilithium either...but wouldn't mind the drops either...Good luck with it and do support it
Career Officer
# 14
11-20-2012, 12:02 PM
The big reason I am guessing why they were dropped is that MK XII blue/purp items were on the table, so it is/was possible to get MK XII weapons on the cheap, albeit rare. We can't have that now, can we!!!!
Commander
# 15
11-20-2012, 12:13 PM
at least a loot drop if you get the optional. just something that adds an element of surprise. i use to love it when i would get borg proto salvage or tech. i really miss that.
http://startrek.44thfleet.com/
Career Officer
# 16
11-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Would be awesome to get some unique loot for these missions.

Then you know what will happen..

screaming * ah I cant get that special loot!, what.. is it like a .05% drop rate! ah rage! *

But screw those people, give us something unique again to strive for.