Lieutenant
One of my biggest pet peeves is the lack of information when you goto the BO trainer. Only after you spend EC do you learn what it does --- http://i.imgur.com/cCxkt.jpg?1
Career Officer
# 2
11-19-2012, 07:25 AM
That is certainly annoying.
Until they give us this quality-of-life improvement, I suggest checking the STO Wiki. Some of the more important information on the wiki includes what skills share cooldowns.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Lieutenant
# 3
11-19-2012, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjeff View Post
That is certainly annoying.
Until they give us this quality-of-life improvement, I suggest checking the STO Wiki. Some of the more important information on the wiki includes what skills share cooldowns.
What would any of you do if lets say, your weapons didn't have stats on em until after you bought them. Wouldn't that suck..? BO powers are just important. I shouldn't have to goto a wiki page to get this kind of important information upfront. It obviously looks like they intended to do it, because why else would the BO info have "..." at the bottom. I remember always trying to click it to get more information.
Career Officer
# 4
11-19-2012, 10:47 AM
I agree that it sucks. I'm linking you to a resource that will help you in the meantime.

I don't know what you have against wikis, they're awesome. GW2 even has an in-game command that lets you launch their official wiki, and you can even search through that command.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk