Commander
# 81
01-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Stipends really aren't even a techinical issue. You'll probably have to send in a billing support ticket via the support website.

http://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask

Make sure you're selecting "Billing Issue" when prompted to select a department or issue as the tickets are routed to the correct departments via those prompts, and not choosing the correct department may result in a delay.

Bear in mind that due to the sensitivity of account and billing information, those issues really can't be answered on the forums by staff.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Ensign
# 82 Just became Lifetime
01-06-2013, 12:25 PM
I got upgraded my account to lifetime near the end of last year, and I seem to be having issues with the stipend / auto dilithium refining its always an error... do I just need to wait for a month to flush these bugs out?
Career Officer
# 83
01-06-2013, 09:54 PM
Yeah, unless you know how much Zen you have at any given time or keep a written log and/or know what day you get your stipend, it's hard to tell when you get it.

An in-game email saying 'enjoy your stipend' would be great.
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Lieutenant
# 84 My anniversary was January 6.
01-09-2013, 08:12 AM
My anniversary was January 6, my 500 stipend is still not here, my account is current, how long does it take to receive the stipend? I have looked at my bank statement and you have taken the subscribing fee out of my account.
Starfleet Veteran
# 85
01-09-2013, 09:25 AM
I got mine.

I also like the idea of an email.
Career Officer
# 86
01-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Been getting mine regular as clockwork too. Agree some kind of statement or mail would be nice - the one they have in LOTRO would be great as it separates subscriber awards and game awards to make it easy to see how increases occur.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Starfleet Veteran
# 87
01-09-2013, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper1187 View Post
My anniversary was January 6, my 500 stipend is still not here, my account is current, how long does it take to receive the stipend? I have looked at my bank statement and you have taken the subscribing fee out of my account.
Its usually issued a few days, give or take, from the anniversary date (being that some months have different amount of days in them).
Career Officer
# 88
01-09-2013, 11:12 AM
It would be glorious to receive an in-game mail or e-mail when we receive our stipend. Then I would be reminded to buy stuff.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Career Officer
i have a lifetime account but have not gotten my 500 zen for this month yet any idea why
Career Officer
# 90
01-10-2013, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by westtell4012 View Post
i have a lifetime account but have not gotten my 500 zen for this month yet any idea why
Hi, what day of the month did you become an LTSer?
That's the day of the month you'll get your stipend.
Closed Thread