Lt. Commander
it uses YOUR FLEET CREDIT i didnt realize this till i had used 35000 fleet credit. why the heck it uses fleet credit to do a fleet project escapes me but be careful
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-19-2012, 08:47 AM
Huh. I didn't pay attention to that when I've been dishing them out. I noticed last night that my fleet creds were low. Wondered what the hell I'd spent them on. Thanks for the heads up!
Vice Admiral Corris Sprint (@sprint01)
Commanding Officer - 26th Fleet [RP]
Star Trek: Praetorian Official Website
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-19-2012, 08:50 AM
I think the reason is, so you can't build up the embassy without building up the base first to a degree, so the embassy won't become the main grind?

Flimsy excuse, but the only possible one I can think of.

Of course that doesn't explain why we don't spend fleet credits directly and have to convert them into embassy provisions first.
Career Officer
# 4 Embassy Provisions
11-19-2012, 09:05 AM
1.) Read carefully next to the Embassy Provisions it says they cost FC not EC (also stated in one of the S7 blogs I believe)
2.) Reasoning behind was more clicking, but also to use up some of the FC that heavy grinders have accumulated - I have almost 2M FC, I'm glad there is a place to sink some of these in - however the big projects don't require that many.
Ensign
# 5
11-19-2012, 10:43 AM
I am actually glad to have something to use them for maxed out on one toon so pretty much was doing projects for the sport if it.