Career Officer
I just wanted to say kudos to the Dev team for the fantastic job on creating New Romulus - it really is a beautiful 'strange new world' to wander in.

In addition, I wanted to say thanks for giving us the opportunity to bring a Bridge Officer with us to help with our tasks. I have seen some really cool (and a few not so cool - lol) Boffs standing next to their Captains. I really like all the matching uniforms and/or themes folks have come up with that we don't really get to see.

Looking forward to future content like this which has the same cool elements! Thx guys and gals! Great job!
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-19-2012, 01:08 PM
Same!

Although mine seems to love getting stuck on set pieces, seeing others is always a laugh.

I think my favourite was somebody having a liberated borg bridge officer named "Jeff the Robot"
Career Officer
# 3
11-19-2012, 01:10 PM
My bridge officers appreciate the chance they now have to be seen in public with me and to stretch their legs a little..

lol

Love it!
Career Officer
# 4
11-19-2012, 01:27 PM
I hope in time we get more locations like this one, or that existing ones also get the 'Take a BOFF to work day' treatment.
Career Officer
# 5
11-21-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfish1701 View Post
I hope in time we get more locations like this one, or that existing ones also get the 'Take a BOFF to work day' treatment.
Yep. That would be cool.

Love to have Spock and Bones with me, even when I travel to public places.
Captain
# 6
11-21-2012, 12:09 PM
It is really nice having a BOFF with me on New Romulus, It's just so hard to choose which one sometimes.

Somethign I'd like to see is, for fleet members, the ability to go into your fleets Embassy and swap bridge officers. Rather than beaming up and back down because you're goign to be doing combat heavy missions and you want your fabricator with you instead of your Science officer.