Commander
# 1 Risa - Timer
06-07-2014, 09:42 AM
Why is the timer changed for the Flying? When I was under the Federation yesterday and the prior to that day I didn't have to reset the Flying Race twice. Now under Romulan prior to completing the last task in the Flying and I get to see those arrows leading me to the end. But then a Red X comes up saying to See the Event Cordinator.

I made sure and did it right this time, but still no mistakes so is now being timed. Also the course layout has changed too. The cave one is gone Flying Event is gone. Now I have to repeat this a 3rd time if I reset it and and loose the 3 I had completed. Something is wrong here?
Time will only tell!
Rihannsu
# 2
06-07-2014, 11:05 AM
Flying High has always had a time limit.... I forget whether it's 10 or 15 mins but I usually have 5 or more left when I'm done. Oh and to save time, use the site-to-site transport to return to the start. BTW... you have to turn it in before the timer runs out.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Republic Veteran
# 3
06-07-2014, 11:49 AM
also, there are several courses to pick from, it wont always be the same list. the 3 times i've run it, i've never had the same set of courses.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Commander
# 4
06-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Flying High has always had a time limit.... I forget whether it's 10 or 15 mins but I usually have 5 or more left when I'm done. Oh and to save time, use the site-to-site transport to return to the start. BTW... you have to turn it in before the timer runs out.
Less than 10 mins more like 7.50/8 mins Counts down fast too. What I did was had gone back under Romulan VA and put up the timer and repeat Flying High a 3rd time. Completed in 1.20 use the site-to-site beam back to the beach resort, use the jet pack flown back to the coordinator. Completed done! Thanks for the mention of the site to site as time was running out.

Under KDF the Flying High Course starts in the rear of the Resort building.. Kinda spread out to complete all 3 flying task. But that was completed too.
Time will only tell!
Commander
# 5
06-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
also, there are several courses to pick from, it wont always be the same list. the 3 times i've run it, i've never had the same set of courses.
Federation starts near the cave, Romulan in front of the Resort and the KDF in the rear of the Resort lower to the Ground.
Time will only tell!
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-08-2014, 02:24 AM
The tracks you get to fly are randomly selected from approximately a dozen tracks, you will always get 3 tracks and some times you can have 5 or even 6 to choose from.
One day you might get lucky and find the nearest track is right above your head, with the next two being close by, on other days you might find you only have 3 tracks and they are spread from one side of the map to the other.
Republic Veteran
# 7
06-08-2014, 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolheadal View Post
Federation starts near the cave, Romulan in front of the Resort and the KDF in the rear of the Resort lower to the Ground.
the only 3 times i've run it have een with my klingon.... and all three times i've had different courses to pick from, and i've started at the cave, and infront of the resort.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Rihannsu
# 8
06-08-2014, 03:37 AM
yeah there's a dozen or so courses for flying high and it picks four at random. (which you only need to do 3 of)
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Republic Veteran
# 9
06-13-2014, 01:35 PM
is there a difference in the courses... I've seen some in green and some in a yellow/green combo??
Captain
# 10
06-13-2014, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminisierra View Post
is there a difference in the courses... I've seen some in green and some in a yellow/green combo??
Not really. I believe the yellow/green ones are maybe supposed to be harder, but the difference is negligeable.

EDIT: Oh and yes, there's 11 different courses I can now think of. 4 get picked randomly when the mission starts for you. Run the tree you like best or are closest.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!