Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 101
Ok, something has been bothering me.. and I apologize if this has been mentioned before... a search found nothing...

Anyways.. i've been running some stfs.. and I'll use ISE as an example. We ran it on elite and rocked the optional. In the end we compared rewards and this is what I found...

I received 60 marks.. rest of the team claimed to recieve 75 marks. Why did I get 15 less? is it because of lower dps?


Any answers would be appreciated.. thanks!
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 217
# 2
11-14-2012, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb52 View Post
Ok, something has been bothering me.. and I apologize if this has been mentioned before... a search found nothing...

Anyways.. i've been running some stfs.. and I'll use ISE as an example. We ran it on elite and rocked the optional. In the end we compared rewards and this is what I found...

I received 60 marks.. rest of the team claimed to recieve 75 marks. Why did I get 15 less? is it because of lower dps?


Any answers would be appreciated.. thanks!
It's supposed to be 60 for completion and 25% more if getting optional. That equals 75. This is for elite runs. Your scenario, specifically, I wouldn't know about.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samir Bennal, Captain of the Onyxhammer
Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 101
# 3
11-14-2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdawgenigma View Post
It's supposed to be 60 for completion and 25% more if getting optional. That equals 75. This is for elite runs. Your scenario, specifically, I wouldn't know about.
Sadly I'm seeing this rather consistently...
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 763
# 4
11-14-2012, 05:07 PM
They probably have a new line of code. It will give you 75 only if you buy a master key that day.
___________________

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Ensign
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1
# 5
11-18-2012, 04:45 AM
Just had the same happen to me.

On my escort we completed the optional and it gave me 60 and a separate 15.

This time on my sci ship, we also completed optional and I only got 60.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 243
# 6
11-18-2012, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthstormstrike View Post
They probably have a new line of code. It will give you 75 only if you buy a master key that day.
Unless it's a Tuesday. Then your marks get NERFED and your tractor beam goes offline.
_____________________________________________


I used to be able to play STO, but then Season 9 happened. | Join Date: Dec 2009
1000 Paper Cuts for Star Trek Online
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 254
# 7
11-18-2012, 08:06 AM
I noticed a bug that when you complete something (For example mine trap) it doesn't reward the marks right away. So if you leave map like most do right when it pops up, you miss out on the reward because of the delay. Maybe this happens to be the same with the op reward? Although that would only apply to STF's like infected space where the op is rewarded at the same time you finish.
Ensign
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2
# 8
11-20-2012, 06:33 PM
If you're respawning when the mission ends, you only get 60. You don't get the bonus. I got blown up by an invisible instakill torpedo when the tac cube was at 2% remaining. Cheated out of my bonus.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:37 AM.