Ensign
# 11
06-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Same problem. My 2nd Slot costume (Which is supposed to be available to wear off-duty clothing) Romulan-Klingon allied guy can't access the Off-Duty tab. It's greyed out and I'm only able to use the Uniform tab. I believe I couldn't change it the moment I was able to access the costumes at the Flotilla.
Ensign
# 12 Cant find off duty uniform
06-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Hi. i read this thread, and i bought an off duty uniform, but i dont know how to create a off duty uniform.. my dropbox in head advanced is standard on uniform and its greyed out so i cant choose it. Any1 know if this is related to the new release of romulus ?

O a few minutes after this post i found it. I could select off duty at one of the additional outfits... sorry for post. cant delete

Last edited by moirayne; 06-11-2013 at 02:28 PM.
Career Officer
# 13
06-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diethe View Post
Same problem. My 2nd Slot costume (Which is supposed to be available to wear off-duty clothing) Romulan-Klingon allied guy can't access the Off-Duty tab. It's greyed out and I'm only able to use the Uniform tab. I believe I couldn't change it the moment I was able to access the costumes at the Flotilla.
That's the problem. Only full Federation characters have access to off duty outfits. KDF and Romulan faction don't. I think recently someone asked about Romulan faction characters getting off duty wear and Cryptic basically said it's possible sometime later. Can't remember where I saw it on the forums.

Edit: Although, the once off-duty only Simple Shirt is now also available as a uniform top for all factions as well as the Mercenary 03 belt. (Which I thought was funny since the Mercenary belt is a Fed only off duty outfit and it's available for my KDF Klingon, though I'd have to check again on the Simple shirt, it might not be available for KDF)

Which leads me to suspect that possibly more Fed "off-duty" outfit pieces may become available as uniform options for all factions. Hey one can dram right?
I use to be with it. But I don't remember what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me.

Last edited by monkeybone13; 06-11-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-04-2013, 04:35 PM
I thought I was having this same issue on a level 7 alt. Initially, only the Uniform and inactive Fleet slots were present, with a note at the bottom of the screen as to how many additional I had available. I clicked on "Create", and even when going to the tab for "Head", the pull-down menu for the outfit type was grey and locked down as "Uniform".

Figuring this was just a "bug" of some sort, I saved it as-is anyway (functionally an unchanged clone of the first one). I then selected the second outfit, clicked on "Modify", then "Head", and... *poof* ...the pull-down menu was now active and "Off Duty" was available and selectable. Yes, I had to pay the EC for the changes, but it was only 70, and it's not like I couldn't afford it and/or would never change it again anyway.