Commander
I have discovered to my shock the dilithium prices for weapons in the romulan and omega areas of reputation. currently 10,760 dilithium per weapon.
This is a total rip off and is very overpriced. Far too expensive.
With the current ways of getting very small amounts of dilithium,the prices being asked are very unfair and unjust. Devs please take note.
It seems to me,that cryptic/pw are just money grabbers,and are doing anything to get more money. If this keeps happening,people will be priced out of this game.
Captain
# 2
11-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Well, if you compare that to the prices of stuff in the dilithium store.... (11k for consoles, 30k for advanced fighters, etc.)
Career Officer
# 3
11-20-2012, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz200565 View Post
I have discovered to my shock the dilithium prices for weapons in the romulan and omega areas of reputation. currently 10,760 dilithium per weapon.
With the current ways of getting very small amounts of dilithium,the prices being asked are very unfair and unjust. Devs please take note.
It seems to me,that cryptic/pw are just money grabbers,and are doing anything to get more money. If this keeps happening,people will be priced out of this game.
I figured this out a year ago.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Republic Veteran
# 4
11-20-2012, 09:40 AM
Quote:
There are lots of ways to earn dilithium if you actually go out there and work a little...10k dilithium isn't that expensive, its decent compared to the cost of some of the space stuff.
Rihannsu
# 5
11-20-2012, 09:56 AM
dill is free.
10k is the right sum to let u know ure getting something of value

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Career Officer
# 6
11-20-2012, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths1 View Post
dill is free.
No it's not. You earn it via time or money.
----
Commander
# 7
11-20-2012, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
There are lots of ways to earn dilithium if you actually go out there and work a little...10k dilithium isn't that expensive, its decent compared to the cost of some of the space stuff.
you really are out of touch. wake up and smell the coffee. idiot.
Career Officer
# 8
11-20-2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szerontzur View Post
Well, if you compare that to the prices of stuff in the dilithium store.... (11k for consoles, 30k for advanced fighters, etc.)
The thing is, the Advanced fighters are (arguably) worth it - they're purple very-rares at the least - and if you want the blues you can buy them from the shipyard with ECs.

And honestly, you don't even know what you're getting since the description for the project calls them 'uncommon' i.e. green whilst mousing over them shows them as blue.
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
11-20-2012, 11:08 AM
Quote:
you really are out of touch. wake up and smell the coffee. idiot.
I'm trying to figure out how a couple hours worth of gameplay to earn that much Dil makes him an idiot? And why the name calling?
Empire Veteran
# 10
11-20-2012, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigadooom View Post
No it's not. You earn it via time or money.
What?! Are you serious?
I get mine for free.