Republic Veteran
# 61
11-20-2012, 05:04 PM
i think some one needs to explain why they are changing a dilithium source. you need to because last time you didn't listen to tribble feedback you ended up red faced when it hit holodeck with countless pages of comunitity disapproval.
which never should have happened!
Career Officer
# 62
11-20-2012, 05:08 PM
tad convenient how the required time went DOWN by half after only ONE week
Empire Veteran
# 63
11-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noctusxxx View Post
Oh look, another Dil source has been removed.

3 years ago I left other mmo's to play this game, because it didn't have any real grind.

Now bit by bit that has been stripped away, leaving a hollow dil grind.
I've already noticed that since they began with the additional dilithium costs and cutting the ways we get it ... I'm in game less and less and less ....

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Empire Veteran
# 64
11-20-2012, 05:11 PM
A good dilithium sink for the federation I would believe is putting contraband in their trade doff missions as much as it is for the KDF side as part of the agreement signed with Grand Nagus Rom of the Ferrengi as part of their technology trade agreement contract. The federation trades confiscated contraband which is traded to the ferrengi for technology which would be dilithium

Makes sense and its the back story between Rom and the Federation so it could work out the problem is would they bend their view of giving those who play the majority of the game and the federation faction a way to get things for free or make the feds just want to out right buy it without any way to adequately go after this dilithium.

Is really a system bent on pissing everyone off...

The Federation: The only faction to get new ships and such but hardly any dilithium sinks and those they did have are being removed slowly one by one.

The KDF: Decent dilithium income but yet nothing has been introduced for the KDF to buy with dilithium really since the bortasqu' and a few fleet ships which only one or two is decent depending on play style.

So overall don't give your players what they want and wave good bye as they walk out the door and never to return just like you did to the majority of the people who were here before f2p
Cryptic Studios Team
# 65
11-20-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlead3r View Post
Any clue on what will happen if you got a T2 project with 1d12h left of building time when this goes live?

Will the time be reduced to 20h or will we need to wait the full time?
Projects that are already ticking down their timers will not have their durations altered.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Captain
# 66
11-20-2012, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Projects that are already ticking down their timers will not have their durations altered.
Funny you should reply to this question, but you ignored a previous question;

If it's so easy to add/replace what rewards are given from a specific Daily, why hasn't Fleet Marks been added to the PVP Daily?
Starfleet Veteran
# 67
11-20-2012, 05:33 PM
Well, I just transferred my toon to tribble. The patch cancelled all my running projects and reset me back to 0 rep with both groups. I should be at 11,200 rep with both factions. It did still give me my tier 1 passives though. I hope you don't push this live, as it is.
If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan properly
Starfleet Veteran
# 68
11-20-2012, 05:35 PM
Zero sunshine, do you know when the patrols are going to be back to the fundry?
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Career Officer
# 69
11-20-2012, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outerdemon View Post
Well, I just transferred my toon to tribble. The patch cancelled all my running projects and reset me back to 0 rep with both groups. I should be at 11,200 rep with both factions. It did still give me my tier 1 passives though. I hope you don't push this live, as it is.
I'm SURE Q/A is all over this. They would never push broken mechanics to holodeck. /sarcasm.
Career Officer
# 70
11-20-2012, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedom01 View Post
*urgh* no private queues coming back? ,c
^^^ This! We all know PvP is practically dead in STO but not fixing the queues just puts the final nail in the coffin for it.

What about fixing map transfers that disconnect you from the servers? What about fixing the graphics issues that cause the game to crash on New Romulus? What about the many unfixed graphical issues with DX11 and the whole implementation?