Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lieutenant
# 71
12-13-2012, 10:16 AM
Okay, did anyone see that you can do officer reports for 960 dil AND 50 fleet marks? That it has a cooldown of 30 minutes, AND that it's something you can do that's different and not so much a grind?

Really? Seriously?

I say THANK YOU CRYPTIC!!!!

GOOD JOB. !!!!!!!!
Captain
# 72
12-20-2012, 12:37 AM
Yes last patch was pretty awesome, I like the way they put dilithium back into everything we do. There is no way to get back the dilithium I was earning before but I can definitely compromise with the stuff I have at the moment. Here's hoping they don't change this (unless they reintroduce the same dilithium rewards we used to get pre season 7) :p.

BTW, I have been begging people to ask cryptic to put the dil back into fleet action dailies.
Reality is WAR
KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Ensign
# 73
12-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
i hear that in the next tribble patch they are actually taking away 50 dilithium per match.
So it costs 50 dilithium just to enter the queue.
Since dilithium rewards have been reduced or eliminated for many missions why doesnt PW reduce the excessive amounts of dilithium requirements for building of starbases. I mean 200,000 dilithium for upgrades and additions to star bases has all but killed and destroyed the development and builing of star bases.
Captain
# 74
12-28-2012, 11:24 PM
It doesn't matter that they put it back, when I queue the game is almost over and I don't have the time to complete the optional objectives for the fleet dailies to get my dil and fleet marks. This sucks bad!
Reality is WAR
KHG Klingon Honor Guard