Ensign
Greetings Dev's,

I know you guys have your hands full as it is! But I was sad to see that todays patch did not bring the private queues back up for the holiday weekend. Our fleet has been itching to try the new 20mans (as an organized fleet and not randomly) and, we have been on withdrawls from missing our nightly Starbase fleet defense runs.

Is there any chance you guys can reinstate private queues before you turn the lights off for the weekend? Or perhaps an update as to a time table when you expect them to be back up. Cant really do fleet events if we cant make the 20man games ourselves!

Thank you for reading.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
11-21-2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by recruitment View Post
Greetings Dev's,

I know you guys have your hands full as it is! But I was sad to see that todays patch did not bring the private queues back up for the holiday weekend. Our fleet has been itching to try the new 20mans (as an organized fleet and not randomly) and, we have been on withdrawls from missing our nightly Starbase fleet defense runs.

Is there any chance you guys can reinstate private queues before you turn the lights off for the weekend? Or perhaps an update as to a time table when you expect them to be back up. Cant really do fleet events if we cant make the 20man games ourselves!

Thank you for reading.
Hey recruitment We'd like to get them back up as soon as possible, but we're finalizing a few fixes to them. In the blog Dan posted yesterday, he mentioned our hope is to get them back on next week. Sorry for any inconvience and the downtime.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 3
11-21-2012, 11:01 AM
Well thanks for replying. Hope you guys can get it worked out. We miss the fleet action!

Happy thanksgiving to all
Empire Veteran
# 4
11-21-2012, 11:04 AM
Next week LOLS...
Career Officer
# 5
11-21-2012, 11:43 AM
They disabled the private queues because the cooldowns weren't working at all. Specifically, you could create a private fleet action (SB24, for example) and set the map level at 3. With level 3 enemies, it took about 20 seconds to run, had no CD, and rewarded 1440 dil every time.

It was live like that for about two days after S7 launched