Lieutenant
# 1 "Unready" a shuttle?
11-20-2012, 03:55 PM
So this happened to me ---http://i.imgur.com/0pZ16.jpg?1

Where I hit "ready starship" on the shuttle and now the UI shows 2 ships....how do you remove the shuttle from the UI list without discharging it?
Captain
# 2
11-20-2012, 07:51 PM
It's a feature, not a bug.

I just wish it would automatically prioritize the starship over the shuttle on the list. Can't tell you how many times I've accidentally right-click equipped things to my shuttle instead of my ship(swapping engines between sector and mission space being the highest offender). Alternatively, adding in two equip options for the starship and shuttle to the context menu would help as well.
Captain
# 3
11-20-2012, 08:02 PM
I would like the name of my ship to reappear, it always displays the name of my shuttle for some reason.
Lieutenant
# 4
11-20-2012, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szerontzur View Post
It's a feature, not a bug.

I just wish it would automatically prioritize the starship over the shuttle on the list. Can't tell you how many times I've accidentally right-click equipped things to my shuttle instead of my ship(swapping engines between sector and mission space being the highest offender). Alternatively, adding in two equip options for the starship and shuttle to the context menu would help as well.
Exactly. I used to open up my bag and equip what I wanted without having to open the ship display....now when I want to swap engines, it automatically goes to the shuttle??? WTFrack kind of feature is that??? It's not a well thought out "feature", so I'll call it a bug, because IT BUGGS me.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
11-21-2012, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc10b View Post
I would like the name of my ship to reappear, it always displays the name of my shuttle for some reason.
That bug should be fixed in today's patch AFAIK, or otherwise by the 29th.

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.