Career Officer
# 21
11-21-2012, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
20 hours for teir 1 projects is still far to long tbh , 10 hours is more like it tbh for teir 1
I think 20 hours is actually pretty good. A flat rate of 20 hours means you can get two projects done in a day, so much better than the 40 hours.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...

Last edited by khamseenair; 11-21-2012 at 04:12 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 22
11-21-2012, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
I will be hated for this... but were not mark X items 20 borg chips?

You got 2 chips every elite mission. Now you get 60 marks per elite mission.

So... 250 marks requires 5 runs of elite.

That is half of what was required before.

But the Borg set is more expensive. That took only 5 chips to get. which were 2 elites and 1 normal stf.

But now 450... that's around 8 elite runs.
Yes, for the normal sets that may be right. But the Borg set gets ridiculously expensive. Don't forget, the Borg set you got with the old system was a MKXI, not a MKX. We don't even know the prices for that one, yet.
Lieutenant
# 23
11-21-2012, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajofolf View Post
Yes, for the normal sets that may be right. But the Borg set gets ridiculously expensive. Don't forget, the Borg set you got with the old system was a MKXI, not a MKX. We don't even know the prices for that one, yet.

Not to mention that we used to be able to acquire said items as soon as you could start doing STFs at level 44, now it is all locked away until you are level 50...I mean, what's the point? From 44 to 50 I could use the MK X gear, could especially use the borg engine which was the first thing I bought before these changes, made cruising around the galaxy so much nicer.
Republic Veteran
# 24
11-21-2012, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
20 hours for teir 1 projects is still far to long tbh , 10 hours is more like it tbh for teir 1
You're kidding right,Dude? I guess you cant make everyone happy
I for one am more than happy with the changes that are comming & keep up the great job Cryptic team
THANK for Listening to the players & thanks to all the players that spoke up &pushed to make the game more enjoyable
Captain
# 25
11-21-2012, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkyboy View Post
THANK for Listening to the players & thanks to all the players that spoke up &pushed to make the game more enjoyable
It is getting pretty silly listening to all the forumites patting themselves on the back for forcing Cryptic into making these changes - If I was Mr Stahl I would not have paid much attention to all the hate and ranting on the boards. Considering that he has said many many times he is adjusting things based on the data - it's pretty clear that numbers took a nose dive as the days went by and they had to do something drastic.

The only thing that tells me he was reading anything on the forums is him telling some of you people to "learn some manners"

Good call there Mr Stahl.
Republic Veteran
# 26
11-21-2012, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
It is getting pretty silly listening to all the forumites patting themselves on the back for forcing Cryptic into making these changes - If I was Mr Stahl I would not have paid much attention to all the hate and ranting on the boards. Considering that he has said many many times he is adjusting things based on the data - it's pretty clear that numbers took a nose dive as the days went by and they had to do something drastic.

The only thing that tells me he was reading anything on the forums is him telling some of you people to "learn some manners"

I was not refering to those "Ranting &/or spweing HATE" I was refering to the players that gave a fair assesment that they would not be playing unless changes were made THEN followed through on it.
& yes some people need to "learn some manners" that post on the forums
Maybe next time READ someones whole comment instead of just picking a little pertion of it to make you obvious trolling comment!
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-21-2012, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post

"let them eat cake............"
Career Officer
# 28
11-21-2012, 07:20 AM
I still don't understand why a project that gives you 800 reputation takes the same amount of time that one that gives you 2000.

If a T1 project takes 20hs to give you 2000 reputation points, the other project should take only 8 hrs to complete.
--- My sig begins here ---
Member since Jan 24th 2010 (more or less)
Career Officer
Captain
# 29
11-21-2012, 07:28 AM
No mention of a correction to Inertial Dampers? Is this because you can't get the free respec ready in time for this patch so it's in the next one?

Surely you're not going to just fix the description without putting it in the patch notes.
Career Officer
# 30
11-21-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outerdemon View Post
I just transferred my toon to tribble. The patch cancelled all my running projects and reset me back to 0 rep with both groups. I should be at 11,200 rep with both factions. It did still give me my tier 1 passives though. I hope you don't push this live, as it is.
Oh Cryptic you so snide

"What?! They think the rep grind takes way too long? FINE, we'll reduce it. But... let's sneakily reset everyone's rep to zero so they have to regrind what they already 'earned'! That'll teach 'em."
----
Closed Thread