Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Career Officer
# 11
11-21-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm there, dude. I'm growing the fuzz right now as we type.
Career Officer
# 12
11-21-2012, 02:36 PM
I imagine any dev reading this thread, wanting to reply to the original idea, but then reading more... and then naturally deciding not to bother any more.

Any of you guys ever thought how you felt if people talked about your work that way?

Sorry devs, it was not my intention to have another bashfest.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://youtu.be/VrJiU9BOEBI?t=53
Commander
# 13
11-21-2012, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
I imagine any dev reading this thread, wanting to reply to the original idea, but then reading more... and then naturally deciding not to bother any more.

Any of you guys ever thought how you felt if people talked about your work that way?

Sorry devs, it was not my intention to have another bashfest.
If some of us did work in such a way as for our customers to be speaking of us like so, we'd be fired. That's as true as it is for me (a corporate accountant) as it is for people in retail or graphic arts.
Arawn & Ihasa
OP *is* the new balance, whether you know it or not! Gecko says so.
Season 7 - Exodus, available online. U buy nao!
http://seekingalpha.com/article/7382...-latest-update
Career Officer
# 14
11-21-2012, 02:52 PM
This has been mentioned umpteen times before, earliest recollection was from tribble forums before S6 went live.
Each and every time we are told, 'oh but fleet marks are for fleet activities, like one click dailies' etc despite pvp requiring more 'fleet' based activities that fleet events themselves.

Quote:
I imagine any dev reading this thread, wanting to reply to the original idea, but then reading more... and then natur
I stopped reading there, couldn't be bothered with it anymore.
Fancy an exclusive, extended 21 day trial of eve online?
Sign up (heck, it's free for almost a full month, using the link) and see what you think.
Captain
# 15
11-21-2012, 03:20 PM
Have to love how Sophlogimo pulls his passive-aggressive "AREN'T YOU GUYS JUST SO MAD AT ME? HMM? MODS, ARE YOU WATCHING?" thing by the second page of his own damn thread.

Yet he faces zero censure and people wonder why the atmosphere is so tense at times. lol

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Captain
# 16
11-21-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
It was second grade. I felt pretty bad. So I did everything I could to avoid it happening again. That was over 30 years ago.
Commander
# 17
11-21-2012, 03:42 PM
Sounds ok but I'd hate to see dilithium rewards removed from PvP. Maybe I'm wrong but given some of their recent changes I'd be concerned that dilithium would be switched to fleet marks or something like that. I just doubt they'd simply add it on.

Also, given the already increasing problem of afkers farming PvP, more rewards would only make it worse.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-21-2012, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Today's patch notes include a nice change to the daily fleet action missions, which from today on will not grant Dilithium, but fleet marks (and not few). Wouldn'tz it make sense to give Lt Com Icheb's dailies for PvP (and the Klingon version, of course) the same treatment?

What do you think?
Yeah, you know damn well what they think seeing as how you posted in the thread where bort responded as to why pvp dailies are not included.

This thread was started for the sole purpose to get this community all worked up about a subject we've discussed over and over again. How is Sophie not being punished for starting inflammatory threads while so many others are?
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
11-21-2012, 04:04 PM
Sprinkles Logimo is a dev-worshipping tool bag. He'd suck himself into orbit if the Devs were on the moon.

They break the game over and over again, change crap up for the worse, it's a wonder they don't lose their jobs... they would've if they worked for me with this kind of track record.

EDIT: I changed my mind. PWE is probably trettening them with roozing their jobs to make this an Orienter Glind to Pay to Pray Massivrey Multiprayer Onrine game. I appraud them for haow bad it HASN'T gotten. I'm sure it could be worse...

Never let a foreign company own your IP..The government and businesses of China are some of the LEAST respectful of intellectual property... Is it any wonder the direction our beloved game is taking?

We need better incentives to pay for things, not reasons to just leave altogether.

Last edited by commandodan2001; 11-21-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Commander
# 20
11-21-2012, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandodan2001 View Post
Sprinkles Logimo is a dev-worshipping tool bag. He'd suck himself into orbit if the Devs were on the moon.

They break the game over and over again, change crap up for the worse, it's a wonder they don't lose their jobs... they would've if they worked for me with this kind of track record.

EDIT: I changed my mind. PWE is probably trettening them with roozing their jobs to make this an Orienter Glind to Pay to Pray Massivrey Multiprayer Onrine game. I appraud them for haow bad it HASN'T gotten. I'm sure it could be worse...

Never let a foreign company own your IP..The government and businesses of China are some of the LEAST respectful of intellectual property... Is it any wonder the direction our beloved game is taking?

We need better incentives to pay for things, not reasons to just leave altogether.
I see what you did there.
Arawn & Ihasa
OP *is* the new balance, whether you know it or not! Gecko says so.
Season 7 - Exodus, available online. U buy nao!
http://seekingalpha.com/article/7382...-latest-update