Ensign
# 1 What to do with fleet marks?
11-21-2012, 03:15 AM
Hi,
of course I know fleet marks are resources for building the starbase of the fleet. But i find it very very hard to contribute these. Everytime I log in to the game when i expect a new starbase project to begin: another member of my fleet donated all necessary marks and all is left are doffs and dil to fill in. Great.

I got round about 2500 marks now. I got the most of them from the CXP->Marks exchanger on the base. But it is months ago i started such an assignment and i cant get rid of these marks.

Are there any other possiblities to exchange fleet marks to something valueable?

Kind Regard,
Hagen
Captain
# 2
11-21-2012, 03:18 AM
Fleet Marks can only be used for Starbase or Embassy projects. Yes this sucks.

Your best bet to use those marks. Join a smaller fleet and thy will chew your arm off for them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-21-2012, 03:26 AM
Since the foundry has been unavailable, it is no longer possible to get 50 fleet marks every day from the investigate officer reports daily mission - getting fleet marks from fleet alerts is quite time consuming, and there are the new rep systems/dil to grind - I'm sure that it won't take long before people have spent any surplus they might have built up from the daily missions, and you will have the opportunity to contribute your fleet marks.
Captain
# 4
11-21-2012, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havonte2012 View Post
Are there any other possiblities to exchange fleet marks to something valueable?

Kind Regard,
Hagen
I sent you a pm. Let me know if you're interested in making a deal.
Rihannsu
# 5
11-21-2012, 05:40 AM
Omega and Romulan marks can be converted into dilithium (or at least will be for all tiers soon) so i think it might be a good idea if there was some kind of conversion for unused fleet marks.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 6
11-21-2012, 06:22 AM
Does your fleet do the quickie fleet projects that only take 30 minutes? If not and your fleet is running into that problem, you should talk to your fleet into doing those. They were made for people in your situation. Small fleets shouldn't bother with those while larger fleets should be doing them automatically. Medium fleets should go with the flow on how things are going but should queue them up from time to time.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Career Officer
# 7
11-21-2012, 06:28 AM
Just save them, there are upgrades coming up which will swallow your 2500 marks for breakfast and still need thousands more.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html