Rihannsu
# 11
11-21-2012, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hravik View Post
The hint doesn't specifically say it will be a single ship that both factions can use. It could easily be the Ambassador for Feds, and some Klingon ship in use at the time the Ent-C was lost. It was a Klingon outpost she was defending, after all.
If it resembles the Oddy event as much as the hint suggests, then it doesn't really matter what ship the Feds get. The KDF will get a similar, though not necessarily equal ship.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Rihannsu
# 12
11-21-2012, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan78 View Post
Ambassador for the Feds and a K'vort for the KDF.
Pretty much this, yes.

Both to be quickly followed by a superior C-Store or Fleet version...
Rihannsu
# 13
11-21-2012, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Why speculate when I can just tell you?

Feds and the KDF will find an outpost where cereal is being mass produced. After infiltrating and shutting down the machines that produce Bran Flakes, you are confronted by an entity known as the Forum Wanderer. He bans you from the station, but sends you on your way with a new ship. Feds get a Warp-5 Milk Carton, and the KDF get a Warp-5 Spoon.

It's going to be an epic, fiberous adventure.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
a Spoon? A SPOON??????

Why not just totally ruin the games balance?

why not a fork, or a knife, hell a chop stick would have been ok.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 14
11-21-2012, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
a Spoon? A SPOON??????

Why not just totally ruin the games balance?

why not a fork, or a knife, hell a chop stick would have been ok.
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more!

but wait a tick... We have to realize the truth...

There is no spoon.
I personally want a Star Trek game that is actually Star Trek. On a qualitative level that could be a lot of different things for a lot of different people. But on a quantitative level, if the developers were to watch star trek and make the game like what they see, then at least it will be a shot in the right direction, as far as I am concerned.
Empire Veteran
# 15
11-21-2012, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
If it resembles the Oddy event as much as the hint suggests, then it doesn't really matter what ship the Feds get. The KDF will get a similar, though not necessarily equal ship.
You pretty much nailed it... Kind of like the bortasqu' and captains chariot... KDF gets copies but the KDF one is nerfed down a little bit so the people who think stats of a ship are all that matters that they will go buy the c-store version later on lol. Although without them making a 300 dollar ship, lock box ship, etc the only way the KDF seems to get anything if its a cut and paste and then drained out and they say we didn't forget the KDF... you got something even tho its close to nothing.
Career Officer
# 16
11-21-2012, 07:07 AM
Quote:

Feds and the KDF will find an outpost where cereal is being mass produced. After infiltrating and shutting down the machines that produce Bran Flakes, you are confronted by an entity known as the Forum Wanderer. He bans you from the station, but sends you on your way with a new ship. Feds get a Warp-5 Milk Carton, and the KDF get a Warp-5 Spoon.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
wow interesting too much time on their hands
Career Officer
# 17
11-21-2012, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
Pretty much this, yes.

Both to be quickly followed by a superior C-Store or Fleet version...
Yeah but hopefully this time, they at least leave the mission around even if the main reward is time limited.

It sounds to me like this will somehow involve getting us to the Battle of Narendra III.

I smell "no collar" WoK jackets as a possible mission reward. Maybe those "crewman" jumpsuits completed and on the C-Store at the same time.

And I think maybe at the very least, a Richard Castillo DOff released soon too. Or maybe a "Yesterday's Enterprise" timeline themed DOff pack set with "war timeline" DOff variant abilities and even variants of established DOffs. So, y'know, War Timeline Helna and whatnot.
Republic Veteran
# 18
11-21-2012, 07:17 AM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
The Milk Carton has [Special Console - Soggyness Inducer] -- this console when activated softens the hull of your target by 75%

The Spoon has [Special Console - SPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!!] -- clicking on it causes your entire crew to shout SPOON!!! with great gusto and vigor.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Rihannsu
# 19
11-21-2012, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
You pretty much nailed it... Kind of like the bortasqu' and captains chariot... KDF gets copies but the KDF one is nerfed down a little bit so the people who think stats of a ship are all that matters that they will go buy the c-store version later on lol. Although without them making a 300 dollar ship, lock box ship, etc the only way the KDF seems to get anything if its a cut and paste and then drained out and they say we didn't forget the KDF... you got something even tho its close to nothing.
Well, MOST KDF equivalents of new fed ships get a cloak slapped on them just because the KDF likes cloaks.

I suspect this one will too.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
11-21-2012, 07:19 AM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
LOL plenty of number two's incoming!