Login

Notices

Ensign
# 31
11-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Another quick update:

There is also a functional workaround for Omega Reputation, where running an Elite Mark turn-in project appears to "kick start" these frozen projects into their proper state.
I had a similar result with one of my toons. I only had one Romulan Marks project running before the patch, and that one project showed "Finishing" with 128% complete. After I started a second Romulan Marks project in the free slot, it kicked the other project to finished status, and I was able to start yet another project.
Commander
# 32
11-21-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Another quick update:

Our Engineers are about 95% certain that projects reporting this issue on the UI will still complete when their 40 hour timers have ran.

There is also a functional workaround, where running an Elite Mark turn-in project under the Omega Reputation appears to "kick start" these frozen projects into their proper state.

As I said before, we're still investigating a true Software-based fix for the issue, but these workarounds may help folks that are experiencing the issue, until that fix can be pushed to
Holodeck.
I don't think this is correct. I had some missions that would have reached 40 hours last night. They are still stuck in "finishing" mode.

What is an elite mark turn in project?
Career Officer
# 33
11-21-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by indyshark View Post
What is an elite mark turn in project?

Where you turn in 5 Borg Neural Processors, obtained through Elite difficulty runs of STFs, and get 1000 Dilithium in return.
Lieutenant
# 34
11-21-2012, 12:36 PM
Sure, turn in 5 Neurals to get stuff working? ROFL
P2W is Pay to Play for me, what else? Duh!
Ensign
# 35
11-21-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:
There is also a functional workaround, where running an Elite Mark turn-in project under the Omega Reputation appears to "kick start" these frozen projects into their proper state.
it did work, it did fix both reputation systems, the Romulan and Omega rep system

the only problem there is, if the char/account dont fly elite STFs, he will be stuck now, in a BNC upgrade project, because he dont get 5 BNCs for the 1k dil upgrade project

so he cant upgrade to the next tier soon

so i did kinda 'waste' 5 BNCs now for this great patch, thanks ...
or i had to wait days, weeks, years for a fix, and lose time

Z
Career Officer
# 36
11-21-2012, 12:41 PM
Uh log in log back out? Has that been tried yes? I had the same problem with one of the Romulan projects but re logging seemed to fix it.
Lieutenant
# 37
11-21-2012, 12:42 PM
In my active projects the commodity items that were completely filled before now appear to be not filled. The Contribute button for both commodities are shown but only 1 of them is active.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 38
11-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzist View Post
In my active projects the commodity items that were completely filled before now appear to be not filled. The Contribute button for both commodities are shown but only 1 of them is active.
Which project?
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Career Officer
# 39
11-21-2012, 12:44 PM
Any chance of getting the starbase upgrade project "station personnel officer on starbase" working too? This has been stuck since season 7 came out now and this patch was supposed to fix it...
Lt. Commander
# 40
11-21-2012, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjgee View Post
Omega and Romulus Reputation system is now broke for me. It says Remaining: Finishing and Progress 128%.

So I can't drop the project or start a new one. Just great

same for me, all stuck