Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
it would be nice if one of these patches actually fixes broken stuff, instead of adding new broken stuff.
[12:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 225232 (271723) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.
[12:44] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 1019527 (1157678) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
Commander
# 2
11-29-2012, 02:25 AM
They will get round to it in all good time.
Captain
# 3
11-29-2012, 02:27 AM
its just frustrating to go through the entire mission and then at the end have it not give any reward.
[12:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 225232 (271723) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.
[12:44] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 1019527 (1157678) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
Career Officer
# 4
11-29-2012, 03:34 AM
but in other news, private queues are gonna be turned back on so whole teams can queue up together... cuz ya know, that "queue team" button obviously isn't good enough.
Career Officer
# 5
11-29-2012, 03:48 AM
You managed to get through the whole mission? The promenade won't even open for me after doing the whole spacewalk. Especially if you go back to the airlock and try again, the mission seems "stuck" on the final event trigger to open the promenade.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-29-2012, 06:30 AM
Hmm. Are the autofails (mission stage red at start) me and a couple friends have experienced in Boldly They Rode and... whatever the first episode name is common too, or idiosyncratic?

Yay for quality craftsmanship...
Career Officer
# 7
12-03-2012, 02:30 AM
I think the last patch may have fixed some of the issues with this chain, but I may have found a new one;

In the big space battle at the end, some of your weapons don't work. My beam arrays weren't firing (didn't have cannons), only by using Beam Array Fire at Will did they work. Had to clear it with mines and torpedoes.
Career Officer
# 8
12-03-2012, 05:03 AM
Coliseum, Second Wave, Boldly They Rode -- all are broken to one extent or another but please, look at this logically ... those three missions, and any other missions that are not working as expected, are not going to make Cryptic any money so they have no incentive to fix them.

Personally speaking, I am not going to spend any more Zen until the game is fixed so, in fact, those broken missions are costing Cryptic money but hey, I really doubt that they, in their ivory tower, can understand that their actions (or in this case inactions) have repercussions no matter how insignificant.

Professionalism seems to have been suffocated under the weight of the mighty dollar.
Disclaimer: This post is in no way intended to be a troll or flame or slur of any other kind towards anyone or anything either directly or indirectly involved in or with, or not involved in or with, Star Trek Online and I proffer my sincerest apologies to anyone who believes it is directed to the aforementioned.
Lieutenant
# 9
12-03-2012, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darimund View Post
but in other news, private queues are gonna be turned back on so whole teams can queue up together... cuz ya know, that "queue team" button obviously isn't good enough.
Queue team only works for same-faction teams. With a private instance, I can mix fed and KDF players. So yes, I would say that the "queue team" button (obviously) isn't good enough.

Just because it's not a priority for you doesn't mean it's not a priority for someone else.