Lt. Commander
# 1 Dyson Ground Set Bonus Bug
11-09-2014, 12:01 AM
Ticket# 2,879,152

I use the Dyson Ground Set and for some reason the 3 piece set bonus (Hunker Down) doesn't work. I swapped armor, beamed in and out, logged in and out and did everything imaginable. The power does not show up under available skills, and the worst part is even though I'm wearing the full set, hovering the mouse over any one of the set pieces shows that I am missing 1 of the other pieces. Here is a pic to show what I mean from my last sentence.

http://i.imgur.com/XtHa6ZC.png
Ensign
# 2
11-10-2014, 10:36 PM
I am having the exact same issue, along with either the armor or weapon showing as not equipped in the information window for each item.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-10-2014, 10:58 PM
Just out of curiosity, do you have any alts that have the set? I have 2 alts that have no problems getting the 3 piece bonus power. But for some reason my main has the issue.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-12-2014, 09:17 AM
I stopped using the dyson armor and used an environmental suit for the last 24 hours or so. I did missions that required it. After switching back to the dyson armor, I now have the buff. I test swapped several times before though and it didn't work. For whatever reason, it works now.
Commander
# 5
11-30-2014, 02:34 AM
It's happening to me too. But for me it's the shield that appears to be the missing piece, even though I'm wearing it. "Hunker down" not available. Just as you tried a different armor for a while, I'm trying a different shield for a while to see if that fixes it.

Anyone else have any ideas?

If you like Foundry missions, try mine here!
Commander
# 6
01-20-2015, 07:15 PM
I'm having the same issue as the OP. I have all three set items and mouse over shows I'm missing one that changes when I mouse over a different set item. Is there a fix for this; I have also exited the game and relogged.
ADM Makbure
The 47th Defense Division Special Ops
Commander
# 7
01-21-2015, 03:42 AM
it looks like your gun was put into upgrade window at least once, but armor and shield weren't which broke them. that's what the icons suggest anyway, gun's mark is white while the other two's is obscured by the purple glow.

put all 3 pieces into the upgrade menu at least once and they should get fixed.
Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the crap out of me.
We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.

Last edited by arrmateys; 01-21-2015 at 03:58 AM.