Career Officer
# 11
11-21-2012, 01:47 PM
Its a bug in the system server. Shouldn't be allowed and I hope its fixed soon. I know of a few with it and it's nothing they did that 'granted' this ability.

We need Tron!! Someone to fight for the Users!!!
Captain
# 12
11-21-2012, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edalgo View Post
Its a bug in the system server. Shouldn't be allowed and I hope its fixed soon. I know of a few with it and it's nothing they did that 'granted' this ability.

We need Tron!! Someone to fight for the Users!!!

This makes my day.

TRON FTW!
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Captain
# 13
11-21-2012, 02:10 PM
Retarded.........
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-21-2012, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by upyournacelles2 View Post
Unbelievable...
Unbelievable for sto?? not really.. things are pretty much working as intended. I saw them bring the server down for emergency maintenance the night after a patch to fix the tailor. but bugs like voldemort, Jem shield/bfi and maco when it first came out will sit on the server for weeks before they do anything about them.

Quote of the week:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
a pure cannon build is always less effective than original starfleet specs

correct build is as it comes out of the factory
Captain
# 15
11-21-2012, 02:16 PM
What a complete joke of a company. It's trickling from the top down now from Stahl to Devs. There's no way they'd take this stance if the dilthium exchange was broken and awarded extra Zen.
Captain
# 16
11-21-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofcritz View Post
Unbelievable for sto?? not really.. things are pretty much working as intended. I saw them bring the server down for emergency maintenance the night after a patch to fix the tailor. but bugs like voldemort, Jem shield/bfi and maco when it first came out will sit on the server for weeks before they do anything about them.
It's not just that, they're denying it's an exploit. Cheat away ...
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-21-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
I was very lucky in reading that thread, that as I read post #12, I wasn't facing my keyboard.

Much easier to clean the soda off the floor than the keyboard...lol.
Lol, after you've accidentally made fun of 2-3 special needs people, you learn to start asking first...
Captain
# 18
11-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofcritz View Post
Oh God, say this isn't true?

That's just too freaking perfect. My sides.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Lol...yeah, voldemort, the bug/exploit that was such a sore subject to even talk about it would get you banned. Now the companies stance has gone from retarded to idiotic about the same problem (even if its a different code causing it), when the solution is to simply FIX it. Yes it may be difficult for you guys to decipher your coding and root it out, but the DECISION to fix it is REALLY simple.
Empire Veteran
# 20
11-21-2012, 02:49 PM
i would die without sarcasm. i think everyone has the right to be sarcastic, and that included devs joking about exploits. on this one guys, leave the poor borticus alone.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus