These days it would be aux to sif
<a href=http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5 target=_blank>http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5</a>
Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE
Career Officer
# 32
11-21-2012, 03:48 PM
To be quite frank, I am almost as shocked that there are pvp'ers defending borticus' defence comment as I am at borticus defending the original comment himself.
Fancy an exclusive, extended 21 day trial of eve online?
Sign up (heck, it's free for almost a full month, using the link) and see what you think.
Career Officer
# 33
11-21-2012, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talzerotwo View Post
Just use a Tac buffed FBP III.
[23:35] Horta deals 1738411 (1538303) Toxic Damage to Centurion Engineer with Corrosive Acid.
Captain
# 34
11-21-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
I was going off the patch notes:
  • The Angry Poster debuff can now be cleared by Engineering Team.
Empire Veteran
# 35
11-21-2012, 04:08 PM
Is it okay to use 4xcmdr stations on a single ship, too?
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Career Officer
# 36
11-21-2012, 04:33 PM
The last thing PvPers should be doing is creating a thread bashing a dev that is pretty much the only one that posts in the PvP forums (beside BranFlakes)... You're only going to make him post less here.

Need help with PVP? Check this thread out!
Lieutenant
# 37
11-21-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elandarksky View Post
Hmm guess this explains how a Bug ship was using DEMIII, i was pretty sure it doesn't get that boff seat and couldn't be bothered chekcing the specs :p

Guess its an even BETTER time to be in a bug ship.. huh? :|
No thats actually another bug/feature/bug/feature/ where you can have multiple commanders
Survivor of Romulus
# 38
11-21-2012, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tick0 View Post
The last thing PvPers should be doing is creating a thread bashing a dev that is pretty much the only one that posts in the PvP forums (beside BranFlakes)... You're only going to make him post less here.
I am pretty sure he is already posting less here, thanks to the efforts of some members of this community.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
Empire Veteran
# 39
11-21-2012, 11:02 PM
Well I shared it with my PvE fleet. I may not personally use an exploit, but hey the more the merrier, and the more around those who use it to complain about super tank 'ecorts stealing all the glory in STFs should lead to a faster fix.

Borticus, seeing that you have called Devs out for the things they say when you were with STOked, and you've had a couple comments posted in the forums get lamb blasted, bro you know you have to be careful.

I know I do not have much voice here but...

PvPers, how many PvP friendly Devs have we been through now? While I have noticed the PvP community tends to warm up to a PvP Dev over time, we do need to be a little cautious with Bort. He flat out said he hates to PvP when he was on STOked. I ain't saying don't call him on his BS. Do call him on it, how's he to know he's doing the RIGHT job if you don't. Could ya try to be a little nice when you do it, a bit of the velvet hammer maybe?

Oh crap, I've crossed that line back to Cryptic defender didn't I?

Oh bother.
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Captain
# 40
11-22-2012, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
I am pretty sure he is already posting less here, thanks to the efforts of some members of this community.
really? i think its more that he's realizing the futility of trying to do anything about pvp like gozer did.

Quote:
Leave Bort alone,
People need to stop ragging on the only guy that makes an effort with the pvp group, .
that in itself is part of the problem. he's probably the ONLY one making any kind of case for pvp and it shouldnt be like that at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
Well I shared it with my PvE fleet. I may not personally use an exploit, but hey the more the merrier, and the more around those who use it to complain about super tank 'ecorts stealing all the glory in STFs should lead to a faster fix.

Borticus, seeing that you have called Devs out for the things they say when you were with STOked, and you've had a couple comments posted in the forums get lamb blasted, bro you know you have to be careful.

I know I do not have much voice here but...

PvPers, how many PvP friendly Devs have we been through now? While I have noticed the PvP community tends to warm up to a PvP Dev over time, we do need to be a little cautious with Bort. He flat out said he hates to PvP when he was on STOked. I ain't saying don't call him on his BS. Do call him on it, how's he to know he's doing the RIGHT job if you don't. Could ya try to be a little nice when you do it, a bit of the velvet hammer maybe?

Oh crap, I've crossed that line back to Cryptic defender didn't I?

Oh bother.
yeah, you would think he'd watch what he's saying more often. but then that other dev did post that hes here just for the pancakes and lulz so...

i was under the impression we only ever had gozer assigned to us for pvp at which point he quit then we got some other random dude that i havent ever seen post anywhere and borticus is not "our" dev hes the communitys dev and frequiently replies to all the sections of the forums.

we need to realize that him talking to us isnt (only) because he might want pvp to get better but because its part of his JOB to talk to the communtiy...

and i worry because the more he lets "slip" when he replies the more he looks like he has no idea what hes doing.

remember! they didnt anticipate that tacticals would fire all their buffs at once to maximize damage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?