Ensign
# 41
03-20-2013, 07:07 AM
Thank you for this good toturial! So i can built better maps
With greetings,
Fleet Admiral Vice Admiral Paul Alter, Terran Star Empire, and Telo, of Martoks Stammg
Super Moderator
# 42
03-20-2013, 01:03 PM
Technically speaking, this is a "dead" topic and shouldn't be posted in...

But I'm wondering whether it ought to be stickied, instead. How current is the tutorial with the present state of the Foundry?

If it's not too outdated (and I can't imagine that it is) I think I'd like to recommend to BranFlakes that this get stickied.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Rihannsu
# 43
03-20-2013, 06:42 PM
yeah, this is a really good thread to keep around. People keep asking about this.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 44
03-22-2013, 06:43 PM
The guide is pretty current. I only made it at the end of last year. I don't think anything major has changed in regards to any of the topics covered in it. I would be very pleased if it were stickied as I believe it would help a lot of people.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Captain
# 45
03-22-2013, 07:28 PM
I vote for it to be stickied too... I'm just starting out on creating foundry missions and I'm finding it quite helpful and informative so far. I'm sure others much like myself will feel the same way!

Thanks Nagorak for your time, effort and some pretty awesome tutorials!