Ensign
# 21
11-24-2012, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picapica74 View Post
I find it almost impossible to complete Foundry missions at present (since S7 relaunch of foundry) due to consistent despawning of enemy group NPCs.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes. Happened to me twice. It's not just enemy npc but also friendly ones.

YOU GUYS NEED TO FIX THESE!!!
Captain
# 22
11-24-2012, 07:45 PM
I encountered this for the first time last night, and then again tonight on two seperate missions, 'To Helna and Back', and 'Brains Before Bounty'. Both of these had objectives involving talking to NPCs that had totally vanished, and were therefore impossible to complete.

Vice Admiral Laurence Corrin - USS Trafalgar
Captain Takaram ch'Rihan - USS Khellian
Captain Korax joH'a' vo'poH - USS Hartnell
General Hothkar, Son of Ta'lon - IKS oDwI'
Lieutenant
# 23
11-25-2012, 07:03 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 11-25-2012 at 08:23 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 24
11-25-2012, 04:12 PM
Mirror Wars

- Npc contacts not showing
- Npc groups (hostile and friendly) not showing up
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 25
11-25-2012, 06:41 PM
Hi Authors,

I let a few of you know via Twitter when you sent me messages, but I've passed along this information to the team. Thanks for the reports We're back in tomorrow so hopefully we can track down this issue quickly.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 26
11-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw View Post
I encountered this for the first time last night, and then again tonight on two seperate missions, 'To Helna and Back', and 'Brains Before Bounty'. Both of these had objectives involving talking to NPCs that had totally vanished, and were therefore impossible to complete.

its has happened to me also but now it wont allow me to even get into the foundry
Captain
# 27
11-26-2012, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Authors,

I let a few of you know via Twitter when you sent me messages, but I've passed along this information to the team. Thanks for the reports We're back in tomorrow so hopefully we can track down this issue quickly.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks for the update, Brandon. Hope you guys had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving weekend, so you can be all refreshed for bug stomping on Monday!

Vice Admiral Laurence Corrin - USS Trafalgar
Captain Takaram ch'Rihan - USS Khellian
Captain Korax joH'a' vo'poH - USS Hartnell
General Hothkar, Son of Ta'lon - IKS oDwI'
Cryptic Studios Team
# 28
11-26-2012, 10:15 AM
We should have a fix for this up on Tribble soon. (And thenceforth to Holodeck.)

Survivor of Romulus
# 29
11-26-2012, 10:15 AM
fix it, fix it, fix it! I wanna build stuffz!
Ensign
# 30
11-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderleeta View Post
Exact same thing happened to my mission, "Orion Trilogy, part 3: Rebellion" and now I'm getting 1-star reviews. >

Addendum: I've confirmed that it is a distance issue -- when you move too far away from NPCs and Contacts, they disappear and do not come back.
It happened to me in part 2 of the Olympus Trilogy as well as some of the other missions by the same author both space and ground. A shame too since I'm really enjoying this author's work.

Addendum: I was working episode 10 of the series that continues from the Olympus Trilogy last night, the one were you go to Qo'nos for the Batlith tournament and the part were I am to go meet the team in the locker room I saw on the little map as I got to the middle of the bar my NPC contact icon disappear. I picked up early on with the previous missions that it was a bug issue and usually I could abort the mission then come back in, skip through the already completed steps to the point were I left and pick up the contact/trigger. However in "The Big Tournament SO/10" there is only one way to the destination to pick up the contact and halfway to it it disappears.

Last edited by duntyr; 11-27-2012 at 02:39 PM.