Captain
Explain way we cant do quicky mission on the foundry this is just dumb as hell if we cant do quicky This is such BS
Captain
# 2
11-21-2012, 02:44 PM
I think its because they were not made for 1click 1440dilithium? :p

Dont get me wrong i will miss them, but you have to admit its pretty much an exploit, compare it to the rest of diltihium gathering ways, they require time, clickies is too fast :p

Not to mention if someone has multi toons e.g 10, thats 14400 dil for a few clicks..
Captain
# 3
11-21-2012, 02:48 PM
This is still BS though now every body has too delete 90% of the missions be cause the do not qualify as a mission this is just point less now and i am not going to waste my time on foundry if we cant do quicky missions.

What will they take next this season sucks.
Captain
# 4
11-21-2012, 03:03 PM
Dont remember reading anything about having to delete your mission if it isnt long enough?

Unless you mean you have to remake/delete to try and tempt people into playing it as it rewards dilithum too?

In fairness the way i see it, people who want content go for the foundry missions that someone has put effort in, regardless of length,
people who want diltihium forego any 'real' mission, and just lines up a few clickies, (ill admit, im guilty of this)
i.e., content hunters will play a mission regardless of being rewarded dilithium or not

hmm, Im sure we'll get used to it
Career Officer
# 5
11-21-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcom43 View Post
and i am not going to waste my time on foundry if we cant do quicky missions.

As a foundry author, you never played Foundry missions to begin with.
You played one click exploit missions that allowed you to get 1440 Dilithium in 2 seconds of time. That's what is called an EXPLOIT. Quite frankly I am very happy that the Dev team removed the ability to use this exploit.

No your exploit missions won't go away.
They'll still be there. Just won't be qualified for using as part of the Investigate Officer Reports Daily.

So seriously , I am happy that people who never used the Foundry for anything but the exploit keep saying that they won't be using the Foundry anymore. You weren't actually using it in the first place. I, for one, won't be missing you.
Captain
# 6
11-21-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
You played one click exploit missions that allowed you to get 1440 Dilithium in 2 seconds of time. That's what is called an EXPLOIT. Quite frankly I am very happy that the Dev team removed the ability to use this exploit.
for an exploit they sure rewarded well with marks and dilithium .How long was that "exploit" in the game? How many times the rewards for the "exploit" were changed/improved but not the "exploit" ?
Empire Veteran
# 7
11-21-2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcom43 View Post
This is still BS though now every body has too delete 90% of the missions be cause the do not qualify as a mission this is just point less now and i am not going to waste my time on foundry if we cant do quicky missions.

It is to stop people who have 40+ toons farming dilithium.

Waste time on the foundry, donate dilithium, rate and comment. Most of the authors of foundry missions put hard work into creating episodes for the community you ungreatful ****.
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Republic Veteran
# 8
11-21-2012, 03:28 PM
Hi all, yes i have 12 toons and farmed the clickies, it was the only way to really help my fleet. Buuuuttttt, it WAS an exploit and the game will be better for it being GONE!

And to the foundry authors, i do also play other missions from the foundry, really love some of the newer shuttle missions i've seen come up lately, wish you guys would make more hehe
"If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
Career Officer
# 9
11-21-2012, 03:31 PM
Who decides the appropriate amount of timer for a mission? Is a 5 minute mission less of an exploit?

Anyway, I'd play more PvE missions if Cryptic would put a little more effort into making the AI more interesting to fight.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Career Officer
# 10
11-21-2012, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
It is to stop people who have 40+ toons farming dilithium.

Waste time on the foundry, donate dilithium, rate and comment. Most of the authors of foundry missions put hard work into creating episodes for the community you ungreatful ****.
They still farm it, it's just a little more slower.

I'd play a foundry mission if an interesting one caught my eye.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.