Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack
11-21-2012, 03:10 PM
The Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack is now available in the C-Store. Read more about it here.

Link to the C-Store.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 2
11-24-2012, 05:24 PM
Why is it from the C-Store.?
Commander
# 3
12-13-2012, 07:15 AM
I went to the C-Store and clicked on the Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack - message came up saying "Item not found."
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
12-13-2012, 10:45 AM
After the recent changes in the Academy cadres, paying dilithium to get them or exchange make the whole duty system less important, not worthing the amount of time and resources necessary to keep them, sadly.

Now with the current C-Store Cadre rewards, is really not worthing. The duty officers are good, but Gamma Commodites in a really low amount or Operational Assets don't make a good incentive.

Nothing wrong to place items in the cadre to boost the value and sell better... But each item in the C-Store, even a Cadre, need to have a unique differential, something really special. And this cadre looks good enough to inventive the consumers.

A more tangible, imediate and touching reward are better. Uniforms sell well with KDF players. Unique kinds of weapons, uniforms or players devices, like race-themed of bajoran, romulan, vulcan, ferengi or other cool-looking race is aways welcome.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
Captain
# 5
12-13-2012, 10:49 AM
What happened to the Lobi's this pack used to come with ?

10 lobis IIRC.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
12-13-2012, 11:02 AM
Quote:
  • A stack of Gamma Quadrant Commodities
  • An Alien Artifact (available in both "Powered" and "Unpowered" versions)
  • A random Mark XII Very Rare Console
  • A stack of Embassy Provisions (to help contribute to their new Embassy Holding)
  • A box containing 5 Gamma Quadrant Commodities or 5 Embassy Provisions, and a powerful Tier 4 or Tier 5 Operational asset.
  • or the grand prize? a set of four (4) Fleet Modules
1 - Stakc of Gamma Quadrant Commodites: You use this only in certain duty missions, and the amount you get in the cadre is really low, not worhing. Only 5 of them (and you can't choose, take the each 5 units at random?).

2 - Alien Artifact is a good item, but you are forced to have a good set of duty officers to finish the special duty mission. A lot of times I see people leaving this in the bank taking dust or throwing in the exchange, because the requeriments to use this item.

3 - Embassy Provisions is a greek gift. In the Embassy have some projects to use this in a large amount, but the fleet member rarely get a good amount of fleet credits in the exchange. And in the more common projects, the amount you have to spend is really low and rare to use.

4 - Four Fleet Modules are only usefull if you are member of a fleet and if your fleet have the right tier to sell to you a fleet ship.

For 275 Zen, with some special duty officers and not-so-good rewards, this cadre really don't worth too much.

If the Cadre really want to worth the name "Fleet Support", please, add in each cadre or at least, make more easily to get a "Fleet Mark Bonus Pool".

Or make a special rare Fleet Tribble to give 10 fleet marks in each hour.

Or make possible to exchange romulan and omega marks to Fleet marks, in a special duty mission from an unique item from this cadre.

Or make a way to get a really, ultra mega rare and unique with a the power to finish any special or commom starbase or embassy project in one click.

Or make other item, with rare-but-not-like-a-lockbox-ship-rarity item to cut by a half the costs of any starbase or embassy projects.

Sorry Crypt/PW, but really, you can really can make better options to incentive any player to buy your items. At least, try to not keep the rewards too repetitive or boring common or useless. This is the way.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
Ensign
# 7
02-18-2013, 07:19 AM
Are these the same as the duty officer packs awarded for promotions? I have 2 packs that show in the requisition duty officers screen but open is greyed out. Is there some place or event that makes them able to open?
Republic Veteran
# 8
02-18-2013, 09:10 AM
This is a strange post. They've been in the c store for some time now. I don't see any sort of promotion with them either. Maybe this is more of an advertisement.

EDIT!

Ah, I see what the bonuses are. Still not buying zen though. Just convert your dil if you want to get a few. FYI, based on how I did last time they had these, you chances of getting an MK XII console or the FSMs is very, very low. Probably about the same as getting a good ship out of a lockbox. No lobi in these so may not be worth trying. I will mull it over.

Last edited by olivia211; 02-18-2013 at 09:12 AM.
Captain
# 9
02-18-2013, 02:44 PM
these packs need a little more "oomph" to sell, or they can just set and rot.
Career Officer
# 10
02-18-2013, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia211 View Post
This is a strange post. They've been in the c store for some time now. I don't see any sort of promotion with them either. Maybe this is more of an advertisement.

EDIT!

Ah, I see what the bonuses are. Still not buying zen though. Just convert your dil if you want to get a few. FYI, based on how I did last time they had these, you chances of getting an MK XII console or the FSMs is very, very low. Probably about the same as getting a good ship out of a lockbox. No lobi in these so may not be worth trying. I will mull it over.
Seriously? Look at the date of the first post. This thread was created November 21, 2012, when these doff packs were added to the C-Store.

The poster above you necroed the thread. His/hers was the first post since December 13, 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stodge00 View Post
Are these the same as the duty officer packs awarded for promotions? I have 2 packs that show in the requisition duty officers screen but open is greyed out. Is there some place or event that makes them able to open?
The rule is: if a thread hasn't been posted in for more than 30 days, start a new thread and if you must, put a link to the old thread in your post.
Self Portrait
Closed Thread