Career Officer
Are you kidding me? This thing can only be warn with the 29th century uniform??!. Before anyone says it...don't try to say it's accurate...if we were going for accuracy all of the others need to be locked in to go with their appropriate uniform.

While I'm complaining about this overpriced single character unlock. The pants are "wrong". Judging by the length of the fly and the location of the crotch, I can only assume they were designed for an 80 year old man with his pants pulled up to his armpits.

29th Century Uniform
Captain
# 2
12-01-2012, 01:15 AM
Is it weird that I find the pants wrinkles to be the most interesting thing about that uniform?

I mean, they're really well done.
Career Officer
# 3
12-01-2012, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thratch1 View Post
Is it weird that I find the pants wrinkles to be the most interesting thing about that uniform?

I mean, they're really well done.
The wrinkles are fine, the pants just seem too long from crotch to waistband.
Rihannsu
# 4
12-01-2012, 01:41 AM
The Badge is just a piece of paper really. it needs to be reworked and allowed on Multiple Uniforms. I didn't make the thread "Combadge Customization" at the end of 2011 for nothing. the Badge needs to look like it has some back. literally.
Republic Veteran
# 5
12-01-2012, 02:49 AM
I'm not crazy about com badges. I did get the uniform and at first I was like why did I waste my lobi? Then I went ahead and put it on and played with the colors and now it looks pretty nice. If this is in fact a single character unlock, I am pretty bummed about that. For 200 lobi, that sucker should be account wide.
# 6
12-01-2012, 03:09 AM
Well the romulan texture on the shoulder looks okay.

Ofc for 200 lobi's it's off the table.

Might pick up the kling version on the exchange someday though.
Republic Veteran
# 7
12-01-2012, 03:12 AM
I sold one set for 16m ec which is about in line with what you get as far as ec per lobi crystal. I still have enough lobi for a few more sets, but I think I will wait a little while.
# 8
12-01-2012, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia211 View Post
For 200 lobi, that sucker should be account wide.
The reason not many people will part with 200 Lobi for a uniform. now if it looked like the MACO Holographic Officer then yes, I'd part with 1000 Lobi for that sucker, but not for this.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Republic Veteran
# 9
12-01-2012, 03:24 AM
I didn't even think to check before i opened the crate. I really love clothes so I just wanted to see how it would look. At least I got it on my main character.
# 10
12-01-2012, 03:29 AM
Went on tribble to check the outfits. Korath is amazing IMO and the Wells lacks the same level of impact of the Korath. Unlocked the Korath uniform for my KDF and Fed has 200 lobi crystals available for the next lobi store item.