Ensign
# 21
11-25-2012, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj011 View Post
I know

Oh wait....

I know

Read my previous post before you troll in please and a ton of dilithium, please don't exaggerate. It is not a ton I only need to buy 2 extra SWB to add to the four I got from the galor which cost me 90630 D = to about 690 zen, which I had.
To most, that is a ton. Almost 2 weeks of grinding Dilithium. And not everyone buys Zen.

Plus not to mention the cost of the weapons themselves.
Captain
# 22
11-26-2012, 07:26 AM
Anyway back on topic, when you get the regent your supposed to have +10 to weapons and +5 to both engines and auxiliary power right but to me it does not seem like it has changed. Atm i have 75W, 70S, 70E, 64A when on balanced power of course and not in sector space.
Captain
# 23
11-30-2012, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj011 View Post
Anyway back on topic, when you get the regent your supposed to have +10 to weapons and +5 to both engines and auxiliary power right but to me it does not seem like it has changed. Atm i have 75W, 70S, 70E, 64A when on balanced power of course and not in sector space.
This reply is a bit late, but no. The Regent power boost is +10 weapons, +5 shields, +5 aux. Engines are explicitly left off the table. This may be, in fact, responsible for the "sluggishness" I have heard some report when regarding the Regent's flight performance compared to the standard Assault Cruiser. In my experience this shaves off a small amount of the turn rate, and definitely reduces the impulse performance measurably (though not by TOO much), so it's probably just within the bounds wherein someone can feel/quantify it.