Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Answer to the dailys issue
11-22-2012, 06:04 PM
Heres my take on the dailys issue,
Devs and authors don't like the quickies as they are seen as a cheat, fair enough.

Players like the quickies as they can get fleet marks and dill quickly to leave time to play the mission they want not what they have to grind, also fair enough.

Here's my solution, split the rewards,
Want fleets marks do the existing officer dailys at your base for 50 fleets marks, no dill reward.

Want dill from foundry mission, fine but have them at 400 per 15 minute , min, mission. Maxed at 3 per day.

This helps smaller fleets with marks and foundry authors as people who are solely in the marks won't be looking for the quickest way of getting them.

The devs should be happy as fleets marks have no way of becoming real world currency so the exchange won't be altered.

Thoughts?
Captain
# 2
11-22-2012, 06:13 PM
I get edc from loot
Borg nural processor
960 dilithium
60 to 75 omega marks

For a elit STF I'n less than 15 minutes

That's the 15 minute bar they ( cryptic )
Needs to meet
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-22-2012, 06:17 PM
Ah, Jellico... I had a similar idea and posted at the same time. Check out my thread and tell me what you think?

Not sure if a merge is in order here.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=460351
Captain
# 4
11-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
Ah, Jellico... I had a similar idea and posted at the same time. Check out my thread and tell me what you think?

Not sure if a merge is in order here.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=460351
------------------------

Good idea

The elite STF reward x 15 minute playtime for the foundry missions
So the reward scales to the playtime
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
11-22-2012, 06:42 PM
For me I've had enough SFT runs and I'm quite bored with them. If I want fleet marks a fleet mark daily at your bases would be ideal (higher reward than now,50 would be great).want dill a couple of foundry missions.

Why does it seem the only thing we are being force to play are sft's?

Let me quickly get my fleet marks for my small fleet, do a foundry mission or two for some dill, and still have time to replay an episode mission or an event.

I don't want to have to do 45 minutes of grind just to keep my fleet projects moving. This is a game a relaxing side note of the day, it's become more of a chore.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-22-2012, 07:00 PM
The way they made so the majority of the foundry missions not count makes little sense, I understand about the quickies but I have other missions that are also RED FLAGGED that are not quickies. The way I see it you could either approve for the missions for foundry use or not that's your call but give us a guideline to follow(time restrictions or what ever), or refund for any dilithium that was invested into the foundry system or zen since that foundry system no longer is a part of the game. Its pointless to have a mission listed that is red flagged there really is no reason for someone to play any red missions.

Sorry if that came off strong but I've never been good at keeping cool when i get _____, I'll let you figure out the rest.

Look I broke no rules this time, so there is no reason to remove this one!
Commander
# 7
11-22-2012, 07:04 PM
Just slap 1440 dil and 50 marks on the Officer of the Watch daily in the starbase. Easy, simple fix.
Captain
# 8
11-22-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpglerch View Post
The way they made so the majority of the foundry missions not count makes little sense, I understand about the quickies but I have other missions that are also RED FLAGGED that are not quickies. The way I see it you could either approve for the missions for foundry use or not that's your call but give us a guideline to follow(time restrictions or what ever), or refund for any dilithium that was invested into the foundry system or zen since that foundry system no longer is a part of the game. Its pointless to have a mission listed that is red flagged there really is no reason for someone to play any red missions.

Sorry if that came off strong but I've never been good at keeping cool when i get _____, I'll let you figure out the rest.

Look I broke no rules this time, so there is no reason to remove this one!

This is all so another point i made in my thread half of the missions are red flaged and will not count as a mission this is way i said they might as well as delete them or make them longer then 15 mins.
Career Officer
# 9
11-23-2012, 03:09 AM
To be fair, I would just like to see a better description of what a Foundry mission needs, to qualify.

For instance, I've found several missions which qualify and only take 2 minutes to complete (literally), with little reading and no combat. Yet some of my own work which takes over an hour to complete, has much reading and light combat, do not qualify.

What gives. How are we supposed to make missions which qualify when it doesn't appear to follow any pattern.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Rihannsu
# 10
11-23-2012, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by litchy74 View Post
Heres my take on the dailys issue,
Devs and authors don't like the quickies as they are seen as a cheat, fair enough.

Players like the quickies as they can get fleet marks and dill quickly to leave time to play the mission they want not what they have to grind, also fair enough.

Here's my solution, split the rewards,
Want fleets marks do the existing officer dailys at your base for 50 fleets marks, no dill reward.

Want dill from foundry mission, fine but have them at 400 per 15 minute , min, mission. Maxed at 3 per day.

This helps smaller fleets with marks and foundry authors as people who are solely in the marks won't be looking for the quickest way of getting them.

The devs should be happy as fleets marks have no way of becoming real world currency so the exchange won't be altered.

Thoughts?
thoughts - they don't need to change the mission. They just need to GIVE every character 50 free FM's upon daily login.

Join the premiere Romulan community now!