Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
Coaches,

As a reminder, the meeting times are as follows:

N. AMERICA: 7pm (1900) Eastern Standard Time
CENTRAL EUROPE: 1900/7pm Central European time

You will receive the Teamspeak log information for the Eryon fleet through your in-game email Friday morning (Eastern Standard Time). So please check your mail.

Bring your ideas, suggestions, and enthusiasm.

Mimey: I received the ingame email you tried to send me today, but when I replied the system said that i am on your ignore list. Please let me know how to proceed. I think this may be a bug of some sort, because I later tried to contact you through an alt account (kjaneway1), which you and I have never interacted on and which is almost entirely inactive, and received the same message.

In any case, I currently have no way of providing an answer to your inquiry. Thanks!

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Survivor of Remus
# 2
11-22-2012, 11:48 AM
I will be sure to be there if not for US ill join the Central Europe
Empire Veteran
# 3
11-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradstudent1 View Post
Mimey: I received the ingame email you tried to send me today, but when I replied the system said that i am on your ignore list. Please let me know how to proceed. I think this may be a bug of some sort, because I later tried to contact you through an alt account (kjaneway1), which you and I have never interacted on and which is almost entirely inactive, and received the same message.

In any case, I currently have no way of providing an answer to your inquiry. Thanks!
I think I know why. I keep myself as hidden for the most part, avoid the loads of friend invites and such, but it seems to be causing more problems than it is worth. I sent you a friend invite for both accounts.

anywho, I will unhide myself, and that might help.

Captain
# 4
11-22-2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
I think I know why. I keep myself as hidden for the most part, avoid the loads of friend invites and such, but it seems to be causing more problems than it is worth. I sent you a friend invite for both accounts.

anywho, I will unhide myself, and that might help.
Cool, thanks mimey!

@gradstudent1
Empire Veteran
# 5
11-22-2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradstudent1 View Post
Cool, thanks mimey!
I sent another email just now, so maybe we can figure this out.

Commander
# 6
11-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Am I a coach?

I remember getting an e-mail from you some time ago. I think I said it's too early to tell if I'd make it. Please let me know.

You picked a heck of a weekend for this thing though. Thanksgiving. I hope there's a good turn out.

Thanks.
Captain
# 7
11-22-2012, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxottoman View Post
Am I a coach?

I remember getting an e-mail from you some time ago. I think I said it's too early to tell if I'd make it. Please let me know.

You picked a heck of a weekend for this thing though. Thanksgiving. I hope there's a good turn out.

Thanks.
Paxottoman:

I just sent an email to your ingame inbox with all of the details (meeting times, TS information, etc.). We hope you are able to make it. Thanks.

@gradstudent1
Empire Veteran
# 8
11-22-2012, 11:26 PM
I don't mean to be a PITA, Grad, but as of logging out earlier, I hadn't yet gotten the info yet for the TS server.

Maybe you did send it to me after words, I did receive your mails about...well, the mail actually working. Perhaps I merely need to learn patience, Daniel-san.

Captain
# 9
11-23-2012, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
I don't mean to be a PITA, Grad, but as of logging out earlier, I hadn't yet gotten the info yet for the TS server.

Maybe you did send it to me after words, I did receive your mails about...well, the mail actually working. Perhaps I merely need to learn patience, Daniel-san.
no problem at all. Hmmm, I did send the email, but I will send it again, in just about 2 min. =) Thanks for letting me know that you didn't get it.

@gradstudent1
Captain
# 10
11-23-2012, 01:41 AM
Everyone who is on the coach list should have received an ingame email from me with information on our upcoming Saturday conference call. If you HAVE NOT received such an email and are a coach, say so on this forum. Thanks! I look forward to discussing Boot Camp with you on Saturday.

@gradstudent1