Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Armitage Class can't change it
11-23-2012, 01:06 AM
I have the armitage class i was trying to chang it a bit different colors and stuff when i click the purchase button for the design changes it says some the parts i need must be purchased which i have and it even says free i click it it says i allready have it but the OK button is still grayed out any ideas
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
11-23-2012, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainmerzan View Post
I have the armitage class i was trying to chang it a bit different colors and stuff when i click the purchase button for the design changes it says some the parts i need must be purchased which i have and it even says free i click it it says i allready have it but the OK button is still grayed out any ideas
There were some patch notes a while back that mentioned that in order to customize the looks of the Armitage going forward (a bug was fixed), you must discharge it and reclaim it from the C-Store. You'll want to do this, but ensure that you've removed all you equipped equipment (weapons, devices, consoles, etc.) from the ship before you do so.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-23-2012, 03:37 AM
Maybe you used some parts from the Thunderchild class. Then you need to buy it too.

branflakes, 1 AM, go to sleep! :-D
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-23-2012, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
There were some patch notes a while back that mentioned that in order to customize the looks of the Armitage going forward (a bug was fixed), you must discharge it and reclaim it from the C-Store. You'll want to do this, but ensure that you've removed all you equipped equipment (weapons, devices, consoles, etc.) from the ship before you do so.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ty for the info
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
11-23-2012, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
wtf are you guys doing? this still hasent been fixed?
Republic Veteran
# 6
11-23-2012, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken1981 View Post
wtf are you guys doing? this still hasent been fixed?
It's been fixed, you just have to discard the ship and reclaim it.
Commander
# 7
11-23-2012, 10:09 AM
Now the only problem is that the Armitage is so much bigger than the other Akira based ships that it doesn't look right when you mix the parts. All that would be needed to fix this is a rescale of the other parts for the T5 ship.
Republic Veteran
# 8
11-23-2012, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalani2 View Post
Now the only problem is that the Armitage is so much bigger than the other Akira based ships that it doesn't look right when you mix the parts. All that would be needed to fix this is a rescale of the other parts for the T5 ship.
Yeah, that would be nice