Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
I really dont need all that dilithium
You can never have too much dilithium!
Captain
# 12
11-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxchristian View Post
You can always use the dill to get MasterKeys .
I sell master keys .Right now I have 75 for sale .I like to trade (buy cheap sell for profit) so master keys are not something I want ...unless they are cheap and I can sell them for profit

Quote:
Do SB24 and other Fleetactions to get purple items. Even if you sell them for EC to get another LoxBox ship or an MKXII ACCx3 Phaser Beam Array xD
Again is not cool because they made it that I always get the purple mk XI when I use my tac toon and my engi in his cruiser gets all the blue stuff .

I have mkXII accx3 dhc disruptors from exchange (actually 2 with accx3 and 2 with accx2 and critH )

Quote:
Try to find the good missions on the foundry :-P
Gets old pretty fast when you know no matter how much you play foundry missions you will never get something more rare/unique to add to your collection .

Quote:
Or breed the pokemons on New Romulus xD
Will have these days to get a purple epohh .Normaly I go on new Romulus because the place looks really great .

the only thing I want to try but I cant because no one plays it thus I dont have a team,is terradome and to hunt for that borg SCIENCE kit....with my TACTICAL toon lol