Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Starfleet Veteran
So the latest ask Cryptic, Mr Stahl said that we may well get a TNG bundle pack to include Dr Crushers medical coat. Sweet. I'm also hoping that we get the TNG Enterprise D interior for the game. Something I've wanted for this game for a very long time.

Also hoping to get some of the awesome shuttles as pets from various episodes too, like the Goddard and the type 15 El-Baz shuttle. Would also be great to get those cobra head phasers too.

Would also give the devs a chance to make a sweet alternative material for the Galaxy class too, with proper hull markings etc.

So now it has been confirmed (well sort of at least), what does everyone else expect the bundle to include, and when do we reckon we will get it?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-23-2012, 04:21 PM
My money is on (because that would cause me to spend it) a galaxy interior similar to the defiant interior we got with the DS9 pack.

@greendragoon
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-23-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendragoon1 View Post
My money is on (because that would cause me to spend it) a galaxy interior similar to the defiant interior we got with the DS9 pack.
Im hoping so too. If it turns out like the DS9 pack and the TOS ones...this interior will probably be the best to date. Would spend hours just wandering the decks of the Galaxy class. Engineering would be sweet to visit. And ten forward.
Career Officer
# 4
11-23-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainwallis84 View Post
Im hoping so too. If it turns out like the DS9 pack and the TOS ones...this interior will probably be the best to date. Would spend hours just wandering the decks of the Galaxy class. Engineering would be sweet to visit. And ten forward.
My push would be:

Bridge (with Conference Room)

Crew Deck (Deck 8 -- Captain's Quarters. Several Crew quarters. Battle bridge.)

Rec Dec (Deck 10 -- Ten Forward, Science Lab, Holodeck 5)

Medical Deck (Deck 12 -- Sickbay, biomed, nursery, Transporter Room 8)

Civilian Deck (Deck 14 -- Classroom. Maybe the barbershop and theater. Extra DOff assignments. Maybe practice for the minigames in the classroom? With Humuhumunukunukuapua'a as a guide. Maybe a Shuttlebay 4? 3 is on the deck above. Maybe Transporter Room 4 or 5 would go here. There's room for a lot of worthy roleplay features on this deck.)

Engineering Deck (Deck 36)

These six decks could provide a decent basis. The crew quarters could probably reuse the same basic geo but a feature I'd like is if each one could display one wall and one ground trophy. I realize Cryptic tries to boil things down to 3 decks but I think 6 is called for here. The upside being that they can put features in the extra decks.

Last edited by stoleviathan99; 11-23-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Career Officer
# 5
11-23-2012, 06:59 PM
One Word:

SKANT
Captain
# 6
11-23-2012, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
My push would be:

Bridge (with Conference Room)

Crew Deck (Deck 8 -- Captain's Quarters. Several Crew quarters. Battle bridge.)

Rec Dec (Deck 10 -- Ten Forward, Science Lab, Holodeck 5)

Medical Deck (Deck 12 -- Sickbay, biomed, nursery, Transporter Room 8)

Civilian Deck (Deck 14 -- Classroom. Maybe the barbershop and theater. Extra DOff assignments. Maybe practice for the minigames in the classroom? With Humuhumunukunukuapua'a as a guide. Maybe a Shuttlebay 4? 3 is on the deck above. Maybe Transporter Room 4 or 5 would go here. There's room for a lot of worthy roleplay features on this deck.)

Engineering Deck (Deck 36)

These six decks could provide a decent basis. The crew quarters could probably reuse the same basic geo but a feature I'd like is if each one could display one wall and one ground trophy. I realize Cryptic tries to boil things down to 3 decks but I think 6 is called for here. The upside being that they can put features in the extra decks.
That's a start, but this is the Galaxy! It should be huge! We would need a hydroponics bay and some sort of cargo hold. (But those should come on all ships)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badname834854 View Post
One Word:

SKANT
Someone always has to bring those damn things up.
HI HO, HI HO. OFF DUTY SLOT NEEDS TO GO!
"It's better to ask a dumb question, than to remain an idiot forever."
RIP Sensor Analysis
Captain
# 7
11-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Quote:
One Word:

SKANT
And it begins again.
Rihannsu
# 8
11-23-2012, 08:54 PM
Shuttle Enterprise-D had.
Cricket Phaser Pistols.
Doffs
A Melee Weapon
Admiral Uniform from Season 2 and 3.
Crushers Dr. Jacket on Uniform
Klingon Pieces.
"I am not a merry man!" Emote
"Captain Picard Day" Title.
Republic Veteran
# 9
11-23-2012, 09:29 PM
Enterprise bridge would be cool...enable saucer sep for the dread and I would be happy.
Captain
# 10
11-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Quote:
One Word:

SKANT
"Oh myyyy!"