Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 279
yeah I'm gonna give up on this reputation system it's just way to much grinding I wanted to get this omega armour but it costs me like 250 omega marks to get it how the hell am I so pose to get that many marks
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,912
# 2
11-23-2012, 02:48 PM
That's about 4 Elite STFs, make it 5 and you get some extra dilithium for your troubles
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 480
# 3
11-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
That's about 4 Elite STFs, make it 5 and you get some extra dilithium for your troubles
Yup...and pretty much ignore all other aspects like contributing to the Fleet and the Romulan Reps and DOffs and Crafting...
NO to ARC...Keep it in Beta

RIP KDF 2014-07-17 Season 9.5
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 279
# 4
11-23-2012, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezking View Post
Yup...and pretty much ignore all other aspects like contributing to the Fleet and the Romulan Reps and DOffs and Crafting...

well I like the DOFF system
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 480
# 5
11-23-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim625 View Post
well I like the DOFF system
grind on, then.
grind on and be this happy --->
NO to ARC...Keep it in Beta

RIP KDF 2014-07-17 Season 9.5
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,069
# 6
11-23-2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim625 View Post
yeah I'm gonna give up on this reputation system it's just way to much grinding I wanted to get this omega armour but it costs me like 250 omega marks to get it how the hell am I so pose to get that many marks
4 elite stfs and you think thats hard?

the hard part is the waiting .They turned this into a waiting game.They should add a waiting accolade.I already have 6000 marks ,many borg neural processors and 2 days of waiting...all that for ??? I have no idea what for because I already have all mk XII ground and space sets ,so they basicly removed all goals for me
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,912
# 7
11-23-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
I have no idea what for because I already have all mk XII ground and space sets ,so they basicly removed all goals for me
turn the BNPs into dilithium? and grind the system some more so you can eventually turn your marks into dilithium as well
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,738
# 8
11-23-2012, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim625 View Post
well I like the DOFF system
--------------

You don't require Elite Combat Armor to play
The doff game

This armor is reserved for combat players and the
Full accolade suit is reserved for elite ground mission
Players
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,069
# 9
11-23-2012, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
turn the BNPs into dilithium? and grind the system some more so you can eventually turn your marks into dilithium as well
I really dont need all that dilithium and even if I need I can buy some.Dilithium is in my opinion easy to get (yes even if you have more than 1 toon and by easy I mean fast ...you need a good team and in 1 hour you can max out 8000D) what it needs is a goal or something ...something like lockboxes ,something to make you play the same mission over and over again.Btw Im not saying that something has to be a overpowered weapon...idk...tribbles ..release a collection of tribble which drop only in specific missions...they only need to use their imagination .

and even more sad is that now no one on the elite stf channel plays elite ground stfs
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 312
# 10
11-23-2012, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
I really dont need all that dilithium and even if I need I can buy some.Dilithium is in my opinion easy to get (yes even if you have more than 1 toon and by easy I mean fast ...you need a good team and in 1 hour you can max out 8000D) what it needs is a goal or something ...something like lockboxes ,something to make you play the same mission over and over again.Btw Im not saying that something has to be a overpowered weapon...idk...tribbles ..release a collection of tribble which drop only in specific missions...they only need to use their imagination .

and even more sad is that now no one on the elite stf channel plays elite ground stfs
You can always use the dill to get MasterKeys .

Do SB24 and other Fleetactions to get purple items. Even if you sell them for EC to get another LoxBox ship or an MKXII ACCx3 Phaser Beam Array xD

Try to find the good missions on the foundry :-P

Or breed the pokemons on New Romulus xD
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:23 PM.